Proline

Yes , Most of the labels now are white. I just got some , Tren, EQ, Sus300mg, OilWinny, WaterWinny. All with white labels

I have heard good things about the products, as long as you got it from the right places, it should be an excellent product.

YEs just got Pro Deca and Test Enanthate and its in a white label

Good products just takes some time to get to you since he is very busy these days!

Yeah the new muscular development give proline a bump - thats pretty huge for a magazine to give an underground lab a bump !

cause of the demise of some labs pro has gotton very very busy so his t/a time is suffering

mdolphin said:
Just picked up some proline tren. 20cc bottle with all white label. Anyone know if its any good????

I don't mean to be a dick, but why are you asking this now as opposed to asking it before you order? There are way too many questions like this.

Either way, yes, Proline is good stuff. I'm on his test enanthate and Winstrol (winny) (water-based; taking orally) and I love it, but take the multitude of positive feedback from everyone else more seriously than mine. There were some issues with the shipping (time) as well but it still arrived safe and sound.

Damnit I keep hearing about these products but my source doesnt carry them.......Bastards, I am envious.....good luck with your tren....R

house1 said:
cause of the demise of some labs pro has gotton very very busy so his t/a time is suffering

Not to nitpick, but.... if I talked with the man and he says 1 week with Express shipping, and I then pay for Express shipping, and it has been 3+ weeks.... well, you know.....

He has a great rep on the boards and I am positive I will be completely satisfied with the EQ and Winstrol (winny) I am getting, but he should pay a little bit more attention to correspondence.

rpwhit777 said:
Damnit I keep hearing about these products but my source doesnt carry them.......Bastards, I am envious.....good luck with your tren....R

yeah i know what you mean brother.

but i have heard the same thing, proline is suppost to be the shit now.

Back