prolonged HGH use

M

map

I am 46 and started with HGH at about 43, my question: is it required to take a break from use. What i have read over the years, if you can afford it their is no reason to cycle off. I do take time away when on vacations and days off during a regular workweek, but basically i have been on 3 to 4 ius daily at 2 inj perday. For the last 3 years i have done a 12 week sust/deca cycle per year. Previous to that i stayed away for 10 years. Any dangers in this.
Also, bloodwork at least twice a year. Thanks for you input!!

3-4iu's 2x per day?

I would occasionally back down to 2iu's once per day sicne that is the rec dose for anti aging purposes but I don't think at your age that comming off complketely would be needed.

Can't answer your question Map since I've only started my HGH cycle. Since you have some long term use I was wondering if you can share your results with us. I would really be interested in any advice since there is little long term posts. Thanks RG

3 to 4ius broken up into 2 shots. I can tell you my time on has had great benifits in so many areas. I can truly say i have never been stronger or bigger, and this is at 46! I squat the same as when i was 23. I can do 20 reps with 315. I would have never exspected such an increase in durability. 4 years ago i felt i was at my end of lifting heavy, i dreaded leg day, it took 3 sets just to mask the pain. 4 years later i won't say i am pain free but iam substancially and noticable improved. I probably have been leaner but that because i like to keep alittle extra on so my cardio is mild at best. This summer iwill be giving it a greater effort to see the lean muscle part of hgh. Overall a fantastic physical and mental improvement. Had my first stress test 6 months ago and shared with the doc what iwas doing, he supported hgh use to the point of using himself, but did frown on the occasional Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage. Any specific questions pleas ask. M

map said:
3 to 4ius broken up into 2 shots. I can tell you my time on has had great benifits in so many areas. I can truly say i have never been stronger or bigger, and this is at 46! I squat the same as when i was 23. I can do 20 reps with 315. I would have never exspected such an increase in durability. 4 years ago i felt i was at my end of lifting heavy, i dreaded leg day, it took 3 sets just to mask the pain. 4 years later i won't say i am pain free but iam substancially and noticable improved. I probably have been leaner but that because i like to keep alittle extra on so my cardio is mild at best. This summer iwill be giving it a greater effort to see the lean muscle part of hgh. Overall a fantastic physical and mental improvement. Had my first stress test 6 months ago and shared with the doc what iwas doing, he supported hgh use to the point of using himself, but did frown on the occasional Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage. Any specific questions pleas ask. M
20 reps with 315? How tall are you and whats your weight?

Thanks Map, I'm actually starting Monday. I plan on ramping up to 4 IU’s a day. I will also be running igf-1 at 40mcg and 250 mcg mgf twice a wk. I'm looking to cut and reap some of the rejuvenation benefits. Good to hear some long term results. I'm also planning on a 12 week cycle with the peps. I hear good things about the two working well together and helping to keep the gains.

Last edited:
I am 5-7 and depending on time of year 180 to 190- that 20 reps was an example, i would not test myself to do that every leg workout, i'm sure my knees would take a beating.

Ah so 2iu's 2x per day. Nice that sounds smart especially considering the active life of growth.

Runinng GUn: SO you did buy the MGF? Jesus dude you are going to look like ronnie coleman son.

roccodart440 said:
Ah so 2iu's 2x per day. Nice that sounds smart especially considering the active life of growth.

Runinng GUn: SO you did buy the MGF? Jesus dude you are going to look like ronnie coleman son.

Watch your back Rocco, I'm comin' after you! :spank:

Back