Prop cycle question

Steroidologist

Can u run a 12 week test prop cycle?

what are the proper average doses for every other day pinning in comparison to 400-500mg a week of test e. thanks

Bump, good question. How much would eod be a week if eod one week is 3 pins and the next week 4, it would be un even??

ex:

week one:mon/wed/fri/sun=4 pins
week two:tuesday/thurs/friday=3 pins

Last edited:
is 50 mg a day of prop = to 500 mg a week of enathate?

50mg a day of prop is equal to 350mg a week

and when using 500mg of enanthate a week u get rounded up 70% of that due to the ester which equates out to 350mg a week

would 50mg daily be equal more or less or should i take 70mg a day to make it closer?
(i am comfortable at about 500mg of enanthate a week. dont really feel the need to go higher)

Do the .7cc's/mls.

If you get sick of sticking ED run 1.5 EOD is how I would do it.

eh i dont think i will mind, unless there is too much irritation from the prop, then in all might have to drop it.

ive never used prop. sust, but never prop, any PIP i figured was just a usual thing. is the propionate ester really irritable or is it just hype?

does anyone have any other input on my first question?

eh i dont think i will mind, unless there is too much irritation from the prop, then in all might have to drop it.

ive never used prop. sust, but never prop, any PIP i figured was just a usual thing. is the propionate ester really irritable or is it just hype?

does anyone have any other input on my first question?

The Prop ester never bothered me as much as the frequent pinning. I am a short ester guy with 6 excellent sites to rotate and always keep two for back up ;-)

i have 5 bottles of prop, thats enough for .6ccs daily for 12.

would the extra .15cc make that much of a difference that i should pick up another bottle before its too late? (i was told .5 everyday, then i did the math and it didnt add up, but then the 70% absorption rate with longer esters so im not sure)

I like the short esters. I like them for long or short periods. The added pinning does not bother me. And i don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless i start suffering from sides that i can't deal with.

Back