Prop stealth problem

EZchip

Hi all
i have a question regarding prop stealth.
First cycel: Prop 100 mg eod for 60 days.
i'm on injection number 14 and see almost no gains in mass(maybe 2 kilogram) , side efects exist : some pain, night sweats.
my nutrition is good with much protein so no problems there.

i pretty sure that the gear is not faked so i wonder if maybe when i transfered the gear to a vial it got bad or some bacterias damaged it?
my vial isnt sterile and each injection i open the fliptop of the vial te take gear,

thanks for any advices.. :)

Last edited:
Prop kicks in pretty quickly,so you should be seeing something at this point.Why are you so sure that your prop is not bunk?What did you transfer it from to get it in a vial?

EZchip said:
Hi all
i have a question regarding prop stealth.
First cycel: Prop 100 mg eod for 60 days.
i'm on injection number 14 and see almost no gains in mass(maybe 2 kilogram) , side efects exist : some pain, night sweats.
my nutrition is good with much protein so no problems there.

i pretty sure that the gear is not faked so i wonder if maybe when i transfered the gear to a vial it got bad or some bacterias damaged it?
my vial isnt sterile and each injection i open the fliptop of the vial te take gear,

thanks for any advices.. :)
I'm guessing your prop came in a sachet and you had to transfer the oil into a vial?...Your a month into your cycle you should have noticed something by now.Transfering your gear into a vial is not going to affect the quality of the gear especially in a months time.When you say stealth..You mean stealth labs?

jmo.....at 400mg one week and 300 the next. with prop i dont think your gonna blow up! i run prop at 500-800mg a week!

TheQuietMan said:
Prop kicks in pretty quickly,so you should be seeing something at this point.Why are you so sure that your prop is not bunk?What did you transfer it from to get it in a vial?

i took the gear from the sachet and put it in a vial..
the vial is'nt completley sterile (it served for eye drops) , and also each time i inject i need to open the cap to draw the gear , just wonder if it could be damaged due to this...
holly shit 28 days on prop and almost no gains :scratchhe

WTF r u doing said:
.....When you say stealth..You mean stealth labs?

i dont know wich labs this is from , but it's the standart sachets that you see on net , think something like "natural oils" or something, the supplier is a legit one.

EZchip said:
i dont know wich labs this is from , but it's the standart sachets that you see on net , think something like "natural oils" or something, the supplier is a legit one.
You said your a month into the cycle and have seen absolutely no gains..Diet and training are in check.The only explaination for this is fake gear.How do you not know who makes your gear?..You have been injecting it for a month.Let me know what lab it is.

Last edited:
regardless if your gear is good or not, those unsterile practices are only going to make you a statistic and reflect the wrong image about this community. you say it's not working, stop injecting that bacteria-breeding-ground into your body.

EZchip said:
I can speak first hand for the "new" sachtets being dosed right-on bro. My supplier was one of the first to get ahold of them last spring and he gave a couple of loyal customers a few trial runs of it. I get my "t" levels checked before I try any new type/brand of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and I ordered the super test and some tren a. My doctor came back to me w/ the results and said, Listen Tyree the entire med staff now knows that your using steroids becuase my "T" levels were the highest he had ever seen, and he's a sports medicine doctor who tests the seahawks and the mariners. He was cool about it and he continues to be my doctor, he just turns his head and checks for anyhting potentially damaging to my organs/body. Your using way to little juice to notice anything bud. Do some research and follow a regimented beginner to intermediate cycle. THis is when your body will explode; the first time is always the best and I'm sure many of the muscle heads on this board would agree w/ me. Prop is a cutting drug more or less and if your looking to bulid a solid rock hard base study up, absorb all the info u can then make the right decision. Best of luck. Don't hesitate to pm me w/ further question allright kid?

WARCHILD said:
jmo.....at 400mg one week and 300 the next. with prop i dont think your gonna blow up! i run prop at 500-800mg a week!
Nice avatar homie...but what the fuck is my lady doing shakin her rack in it, and where the hell did u get it!! :flipoffha

T-Rex said:
I can speak first hand for the "new" sachtets being dosed right-on bro. My supplier was one of the first to get ahold of them last spring and he gave a couple of loyal customers a few trial runs of it. I get my "t" levels checked before I try any new type/brand of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and I ordered the super test and some tren a. My doctor came back to me w/ the results and said, Listen Tyree the entire med staff now knows that your using steroids becuase my "T" levels were the highest he had ever seen, and he's a sports medicine doctor who tests the seahawks and the mariners. He was cool about it and he continues to be my doctor, he just turns his head and checks for anyhting potentially damaging to my organs/body. Your using way to little juice to notice anything bud. Do some research and follow a regimented beginner to intermediate cycle. THis is when your body will explode; the first time is always the best and I'm sure many of the muscle heads on this board would agree w/ me. Prop is a cutting drug more or less and if your looking to bulid a solid rock hard base study up, absorb all the info u can then make the right decision. Best of luck. Don't hesitate to pm me w/ further question allright kid?

100mg of prop every other day is not enough juice?...lol of coarse it is.

T-Rex said:
Nice avatar homie...but what the fuck is my lady doing shakin her rack in it, and where the hell did u get it!! :flipoffha

will that makes both married to the same women. that cheating bitch!!!!!lol

i found it soemwhere i dont even remember!!!

it sounds like youre not really ready to be on a cycle. if you cant even get your gear into a sterile environment. hell, whats the cost of a sterile vial? maybe $5 bucks? come on. just watch that story of g.vaentine- "the man whose arms exploded", and you'll see what happens when you pratice unsafe conditions. this is the first thing you should address- not how much you've gained this cycle. just a guess, but do you have your ancillaries/pct together?
are you certian of your source-100%? whats your stats: cycle history, age, ht, wt, lifting experience,diet......thats a start-
no matter what, gear or no gear, if you take in more cals than you use , (with proper work) you'll gain-regardless.

how much protein are you taking? don't tell me "a lot", tell me how much exactly and if you don't know you shouldn't be cycling.

WTF r u doing said:
I'm guessing your prop came in a sachet and you had to transfer the oil into a vial?...Your a month into your cycle you should have noticed something by now.Transfering your gear into a vial is not going to affect the quality of the gear especially in a months time.When you say stealth..You mean stealth labs?

That's what i was going to say You need to do Prop every day oh the pain but the gains are worth it and run it for 12 weeks 16 if you can.

Frankie xq said:
holy shiet, is nobody concerned that he's keeping his gear in a freakin visine bottle?

Yeah man. I thought the same thing! Not cool at all! Just buy some freaking vials dude. And to be safe, filter first.

Why Don't You Just Put The Oil In Syringes And Keep It There Until You Need Them. Saves A Lot Of Dicking Around Before You Inject I'm Sure. I Don't Understand Why You Would Put Them In Another Vial For Storage, Especially A Visine Bottle Dude. That Is Pretty Inane My Friend.

Back