Protein Powders .... What's the Difference?

Its true Whey protein are really effective. They are made by natural process and with no bad effects on body. I used them for 6 months and results were really good.

I have been switching btw Myofusion and Combat by MP. Both taste amazing and mix very easily with no clumps. Price is very affordable off Orbitnutrition.com. Also I got with Optimum Casein for night time protein.

i think people really over think and over spend on which protein to buy! dont spend a fortune every month for isolate, you wont see a difference

I've been turned off of using whey in cooking because of it "denaturing". Is that not a concern to you? Not being jerk, really curious. Would like to start using it again.

Thanks for sharing such a nice information about protein with differences.I generally take AMINO FREAK as protein supplements.I was planning to take green tea extract, whether it is helpful or not?

Whey is suitable and a very good AID in building mass but eating real food is the best way to get protein in your body. Powders are only supplemental. As well, users who want a higher protein percentage per product, an Isolate is a great choice.

I usually just eat 3 or 4 egg whites. I read in some threads about adding olive oil to the night shake so it's more long acting. It makes sense.

Any suggestions on some that actually taste good bc I've tried like 4 different kinds and they all taste like ass

Any suggestions on some that actually taste good bc I've tried like 4 different kinds and they all taste like ass

LOL. If it taste good, somethings wrong or it won't be effective, at least in my opinion. I generally mix a little flavored milk with it, or if I'm taking with water, I use calorie free flavored water (no sugar or artificial sugar, but the ones with just natural juice in them)

From Gold Standard to GNC etc...I honestly can't say enough good things about "Wal Mart" Powders... Taste...They aren't awful..but even the awful ones if you throw a banana and scoop of peanut butter into a Vanilla flavor it'll taste great So taste is really irrelevant to me..

They are cheap cheap cheap...And they are cheap... 25 dollars for 3lbs Yes please and thank you.

I've never experienced any above normal bloating upset stomach or gas.
I'm very very mildly(like most people) lactose-intolerant and it mixes just as good with H20 as it does milk.
I'll admit it took me about 5 times of picking it up putting it in the cart and then taking it out by the end of the trip only to go to a local sup-store or online before I actually purchased it to give it a try....

Couldn't be any happier with how it's performed compared to all the other expensive things i've scoured the internet for coupon-codes for.

From Gold Standard to GNC etc...I honestly can't say enough good things about "Wal Mart" Powders... Taste...They aren't awful..but even the awful ones if you throw a banana and scoop of peanut butter into a Vanilla flavor it'll taste great So taste is really irrelevant to me..

They are cheap cheap cheap...And they are cheap... 25 dollars for 3lbs Yes please and thank you.

I've never experienced any above normal bloating upset stomach or gas.
I'm very very mildly(like most people) lactose-intolerant and it mixes just as good with H20 as it does milk.
I'll admit it took me about 5 times of picking it up putting it in the cart and then taking it out by the end of the trip only to go to a local sup-store or online before I actually purchased it to give it a try....

Couldn't be any happier with how it's performed compared to all the other expensive things i've scoured the internet for coupon-codes for.

Really, better to choose qualitysportssupplements.co.uk/116-protein cheap protein powder without fake flavour, added sugars and other sh...

Last edited:
Back