proteincustomizer.com

cali

I've been using proteincustomizer.com for awhile now and their product is good I believe and their prices are average. BUT their customer service is very poor and I no longer intend to buy from them or recommend them to others. Unlike other merchants, they do not automatically provide a tracking number and even when one asks for one, it's hit or miss whether they will respond with it. I've had several questions in the past about their product and have submitted the questions via their site and via e-mail. I have never received a single response. Usually customer service this poor means there are other problems within the business and since there are a number of quality alternatives, there's no reason to continue paying for lackluster service despite decent products.

I'd have to disagree with ya on that one bro. Other than the first shipment I always get my protien with 3-4 days, I personally dont feel a tracking number is needed if your gettin the stuff right away ya know ?

As far as your e-mails go I know he was having some problems a while ago or something but he also does have aphone number and doesn't have a problem with people calling him.

As far as customer service goes he has the best I've ever seen. I had a mixed up shipment once and got 14lbs of the wrong stuff. He didnt even question me when I asked for a replacement and told me to keep the stuff I received in error and I had the correct protein in 3 days - ya cant beat it !!!

All the guys on cuttingedge swear by this guy too. !

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing bro. Good to hear you had good experiences with him. I'm sure there are others out there with more good comments. I've had no luck with him and now I've decided to shop elsewhere.

I agree with ya - go with what works ! If I had a bad experience with a place I sure as hell wouldn't go back either no matter what people say !!!!
I was just my .02 !

Take care

I'm having a similar problem currently. I ordered 10lbs of protein, got it in 4 days. Problem is, I have a 10lb bag of protein sitting on my table with no knowledge of what a serving size is. I e-mailed to find out via the site and have received no response for 5 days.

Dave is very busy with his new products, but thats still no reason to not take care of his current customers....

I'm surprised to hear that. I've only dealt with them once but the service was very good and the protein tastes great. I have decided to go with them instead of the protein factory, which seems to screw up my order at least 1/3 of the time.

Back