Protien Poll - Please vote!!

Which protien powder do you reccomend?

• Total voters
T

The Ejackulator

Well I am gonna start buying bulks of protien but first I need your opinions. You can select as many as you want, just please vote so I have an idea.

Before selecting a supplement, things that you could use for your vote is taste of the product, price, results, amount of protien, overall experience, etc. I just want to get an idea of what people like the most since I have no experience with any supplements.

Also, if you click other, please specify what mix you reccomend, with details. Thanks!

Last edited:
go with TrueProtein

1. You can buy in bulk (Check out the kick ass deal on 50lbs of Whey Concentrate or Ion-Exchange.

2. The company is owned by a VERY respected member of the BBing community - Doggcrapp

3. They only sell the HIGHEST QUALITY proteins on the market.

4. You can get an even lower price by using a discount code

5. They have lots of flavours for you to chooses from

6. You can customize you own proteins if you wish to do so.

Last edited:
all the whey .com is good

its 47$$ for 10lbs and the orange tastes awsome.
recently i have forgotten to order online so i have been buying ON 100% whey whihc is 30 bucks for 5lbs which is a bit more money but still pretty cheap

make sure you get a concentrate that also has an isolate mixed in with it. ON 100% is a pretty good protein for the price.

cubanojoe said:
make sure you get a concentrate that also has an isolate mixed in with it. ON 100% is a pretty good protein for the price.

Here's the problem I have with these companies that tell you they sell a Concentrate/Isolate blend.

THEY DON'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH ISOLATE IS ACTUALLY IN THE TUB OF PROTEIN.

Basically they can sell you a 99% Concentrate 1%Isolate mix and make you think you are getting a superior product. If you want a Concentrate/Isolate mix use trueprotein and get the ratio's you want.

I love the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protien. Tastes absolutely awesome and offers 23g per serving.

allthewhey

got a 25lb box of chocolate whey for 82 bucks shipped, came 2 days later. tastes and mixes great.

Thanks for all the votes guys, I will come back to this in the future when my Optimum runs out.

I was gonna look into all the ones that were said here, but my friend just gave me a tub of Optimum for free since his dad is a manager at a GNC. Once it is over I will look into the other recomended ones. Keep voting if you havn't already, and thanks to those who have!

No such thing as 100% Whey, the highest is 93/94% tops, most are in the high 80s to 90%...

Trueprotein.com wins hands down....they have the BEST products, and they have the absolute BEST customer service....Prices are great too....

I usually get mine from allthewhey.com, its really cheap, tastes and mixes pretty good. Results are just as good as other proteins. Have tried about every kind of protein powder they make i think. Nitrotec is kinda a rip off...kinda a big rip off. Thats about all I have to say. Have had bad experiences w/protein powders not mixing well, but don't really remember the brands(have been several).

Pro Rated is my current fave, as it's made with Splenda and tastes pretty good. It is available at Costco as well, so the cost is excellent, around $18 for the big jar.

Hey guys.

It's been about a week if not more that I've been on Optimum.

At first I made crazy gains, benched like 20 pounds more and could see changes in all of my muscles. In the last few days it's been seeming like I've been getting a lot weaker. I don't know if it's my sleep cuz I havn't been getting much sleep and I know that plays a big part but I'm getting weaker by the day.

What else can I take that can make me stronger quicker? I'm gonna start taking Glutamine, but what else would be good?

Sorry if my questions are stupid, I have been working out for a long time but I'm very new to this kind of stuff.

Pick up some Steak and Potatoes and some Milk and Eggs

If you are losing strength, I would look at your diet before your supps.

Back