Protien Poll - Please vote!!

Which protien powder do you reccomend?

• Total voters
Easto said:
go with TrueProtein

1. You can buy in bulk (Check out the kick ass deal on 50lbs of Whey Concentrate or Ion-Exchange.

2. The company is owned by a VERY respected member of the BBing community - Doggcrapp

3. They only sell the HIGHEST QUALITY proteins on the market.

4. You can get an even lower price by using a discount code

5. They have lots of flavours for you to chooses from

6. You can customize you own proteins if you wish to do so.
:iwstupid:
The best part about TP is the fact that Dante specifically set out to find the best protein obtainable and sells it at the lowest price possible. When you order something you know what youre getting...no additives, no fillers. With protein mixes you know exactly how much of each type of protein your getting.

Before TP i used ONs Pro Complex for my MRPs. Sure it tastes great but the problem is I dont know whats in that bottle, all I know is that its a mix of WPC/WPI/egg albumen/whey peptides. The actual mix could be 97/1/1/1% respectively, and legally, they could do that, but thats not a very effeective MRP blend. With TP i can order a WPI/Egg white protein/casein/soy blend all with 25% and know that im getting an effective blend.

Here's the funny thing.

I guarantee you that 90% if the people who now use TrueProtein USED to drink ON 100% Whey at one point in time. Once you switch to TP, you won't go back I can guarantee that.

- Better Quality
- Best Prices
- More flavour options
- Best customer Service available
- You can customize your protein mixes
....... The list goes on.

If you talk to Doug and Dante about starting the company you will know that they spent a long time testing different protein. They set out to find the highest quality on the market and they are able to sell it for the lowest possible price. Like previously mentioned, you are not getting any additives, any fillers. You want 50lbs of Protein powder, thats what you get. NO extra BS mixed in there.

Last edited:
Wow... now can we get any opinion from someone who doesnt get paid to give one?

My pick would be, again, Optimum's 100% whey and/or Syntrax's Nectar. Both are relatively inexpensive and taste great.

Protein blends are generally overpriced, not sure why, maybe its the work that goes into putting them together. And honestly, how significant is the difference between whey isolate and whey concentrate?

(PS. no one is paying me to promote either of the above).

LOL, I don't make a bloody dime off of TP.

I promote them because that's what I use. Feel free to Email TP and find out how much money I make from them.... They won't even know who the hell I am, LOL.

Nice try YJ

YJ, The reason why most proteins are so expensive is advertisment, the reason why TP is such a good product is that its the highest quality you will find and the cheapest price, would I support a product that tastes like shit and does not work for me, not in a million years even if my own mother sold it, Easto does not work for TP and he has been very impressed with thier products as have many others and guess what, no advertisement except board banners and word of mouth, I have been ingesting this shit thats on the markets now for some 26 years and TP is the best I have come across so far...

Paid? Paid? Ill tell you how paid Easto is. I had him and another guys discount codes screwed up for months and until he told me I had no clue that they were using the same discount code. Nobody except the people that actually work here in this building get paid by Trueprotein. If you want to fault someone fault me. The above guys believe in our company and I try to put out the best damn protein to garner their support. With that I thought back when I was trying to put on huge amounts of muscle mass and the one huge obstacle that was in the way. Money. Most guys go thru at least 2lbs of protein every 6 days. Thats alot of money in a months time especially if your buying 5 two lb jugs a month for 24 bucks a pop like some people do. Usually most people cant dish out the cash for their protein intake and just try to make do and their gains lessen because they scrimp. So I set up the discount code program so people who really like our product and believe in it can tell their freinds and associates and for getting other people to buy a product they truly believe in I will reward them with free protein (when the tally gets over 300 bucks)--You name another supplement company out there that is willing to do that?!?!

as for your post Ill answer it with cap letters so you know who is who

"Wow... now can we get any opinion from someone who doesnt get paid to give one?
AS STATED NOONE IS GETTING PAID A DIME AND THE ABOVE POSTER EASTO ACTUALLY TOOK ONE ON THE CHIN BECAUSE I SCREWED UP HIS DISCOUNT CODE FOR MONTHS

My pick would be, again, Optimum's 100% whey and/or Syntrax's Nectar. Both are relatively inexpensive and taste great.
SYNTRAX IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND AWESOME COMPANY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT--OPTIMUM IS A GOOD COMPANY AND THEIR HIGH END PRO COMPLEX POWDER IS A PRETTY GOOD CHOICE BUT IF YOU THINK THE 100% WHEY IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS SYNTRAX'S HIGH END PRODUCTS YOUR HIGHLY MISINFORMED

Protein blends are generally overpriced, not sure why, maybe its the work that goes into putting them together.
NO MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE IS USUALLY SHIT PROTEIN IN ALOT OF PEOPLES BLENDS AND DOUG AND I HAVE CONNECTIONS TO GET IT FOR 79 CENTS A LB AND IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHIT AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU--OTHER COMPANIES ARE RIGHT NOW USING THAT EXACT SAME WHEY PROTEIN IN THEIR MIXES AND SELLING IT ON EBAY--WE ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TOO--IT CAME BACK LAB TESTED AS ONE OF THE WORST PROTEINS WE HAVE EVER RANKED--INSTEAD DOUG AND I PAY OVER 3 TIMES PER LB MORE FOR WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE. NOT TOO GOOD OF BUSINESSMEN ARE WE? BUT I SURE AS HELL CAN SLEEP AT NITE PUTTING OUT THE BEST WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE THAT i KNOW OF THAT IS AVAILABLE AND NOT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

And honestly, how significant is the difference between whey isolate and whey concentrate?
HUGE--WPC COST LIKE I SAID 79CENTS A POUND IN SOME CASES AND WHEY ISOLATE CAN COST 5-8.50 DOLLARS A LB. AND THATS OUR COST! IF YOUR LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND 70% OF ADULTS IN AMERICA ARE IN SOME DEGREE AND YOU TAKE IN ABSOLUTE JUNK WPC TO SAVE SOME MONEY YOUR SELLING YOURSELF SHORT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR TAKING IN 75 GRAMS OF PROTEIN BUT YOUR ACTUALLY ASSIMILATING MAYBE A QUARTER OF THAT. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE SAVINGS COME OUT THERE? ITS SUBTRACTED OUT OF YOUR YOUR MUSCLE MASS YOU THINK YOUR PUTTING ON

(PS. no one is paying me to promote either of the above).
AND I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD IF YOU THINK THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WPC AND WPI IS MINIMAL-IS WPC CRAP? NOT IF YOU FIND A COMPANY THAT DID THE RESEARCH TO ACQUIRE A GREAT ONE, BUT THERES VERY KNOWN NAMED COMPANIES OUT THERE USING THAT SAME 79CENTS A LB WPC SUPPLIER AND YOU GUYS BUYING THAT ARE GETTING JACKED. IF I REMEMBER RIGHT THE PROTEIN PERCENTAGE ON IT WAS 56%--THATS PITIFUL AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO PRODUCE AND SELL THAT

Last edited:
Do I promote TP so people can use my discount code.... NOPE.

I had a slight mix up with my discount code, basically me and another guy were given the same code. When you refer NEW customers and they purchase $300 of protein, you get 8lbs for free (basic referal contest that a lot of the boards run).

Well, the old discount code I had (and another guy) reached over $300 and I told Dante to give the other guy the free protein because it really didn't matter to me. It was actually his code that I was given, so I thought he should have the free stuff.

I have purchased 110lbs of protein from TP in less than a year. If I really didn't believe they were the top company on the market don't you think I would have went somewhere else by now?

What's left of my last order: 25lbs Vanilla 25lbs Chocolate

I used to have a picture of my 60lbs order that I placed before this one. I'll see if I can find that one too.

Last edited:
DOGGCRAPP said:
Paid? Paid? Ill tell you how paid Easto is. I had him and another guys discount codes screwed up for months and until he told me I had no clue that they were using the same discount code. Nobody except the people that actually work here in this building get paid by Trueprotein. If you want to fault someone fault me. The above guys believe in our company and I try to put out the best damn protein to garner their support. With that I thought back when I was trying to put on huge amounts of muscle mass and the one huge obstacle that was in the way. Money. Most guys go thru at least 2lbs of protein every 6 days. Thats alot of money in a months time especially if your buying 5 two lb jugs a month for 24 bucks a pop like some people do. Usually most people cant dish out the cash for their protein intake and just try to make do and their gains lessen because they scrimp. So I set up the discount code program so people who really like our product and believe in it can tell their freinds and associates and for getting other people to buy a product they truly believe in I will reward them with free protein (when the tally gets over 300 bucks)--You name another supplement company out there that is willing to do that?!?! [/b]

Fair enough. Its just I see TP spammed at boards by the aforementioned parties that TP does not sponsor. It would be different if the original poster had more than a couple posts that were not promoting TP. You can see where I would put 2 and 2 together.... not that I really give a shit, Im not gaining or losing a dime in anyway, just concerned about sponsors at other boards.

"Wow... now can we get any opinion from someone who doesnt get paid to give one?
AS STATED NOONE IS GETTING PAID A DIME AND THE ABOVE POSTER EASTO ACTUALLY TOOK ONE ON THE CHIN BECAUSE I SCREWED UP HIS DISCOUNT CODE FOR MONTHS

SYNTRAX IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND AWESOME COMPANY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT--OPTIMUM IS A GOOD COMPANY AND THEIR HIGH END PRO COMPLEX POWDER IS A PRETTY GOOD CHOICE BUT IF YOU THINK THE 100% WHEY IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS SYNTRAX'S HIGH END PRODUCTS YOUR HIGHLY MISINFORMED

I know there is a significant difference in ingredients, as indicated by the price, among other things. But as I look into emperical feedback, I cant say I didnt gain as much using an "inferior" whey as I did Nectar. To what extent does the body become biased? No one knows.

Protein blends are generally overpriced, not sure why, maybe its the work that goes into putting them together.
NO MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE IS USUALLY SHIT PROTEIN IN ALOT OF PEOPLES BLENDS AND DOUG AND I HAVE CONNECTIONS TO GET IT FOR 79 CENTS A LB AND IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHIT AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU--OTHER COMPANIES ARE RIGHT NOW USING THAT EXACT SAME WHEY PROTEIN IN THEIR MIXES AND SELLING IT ON EBAY--WE ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TOO--IT CAME BACK LAB TESTED AS ONE OF THE WORST PROTEINS WE HAVE EVER RANKED--INSTEAD DOUG AND I PAY OVER 3 TIMES PER LB MORE FOR WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE. NOT TOO GOOD OF BUSINESSMEN ARE WE? BUT I SURE AS HELL CAN SLEEP AT NITE PUTTING OUT THE BEST WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE THAT i KNOW OF THAT IS AVAILABLE AND NOT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

Fair enough.

And honestly, how significant is the difference between whey isolate and whey concentrate?
HUGE--WPC COST LIKE I SAID 79CENTS A POUND IN SOME CASES AND WHEY ISOLATE CAN COST 5-8.50 DOLLARS A LB. AND THATS OUR COST! IF YOUR LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND 70% OF ADULTS IN AMERICA ARE IN SOME DEGREE AND YOU TAKE IN ABSOLUTE JUNK WPC TO SAVE SOME MONEY YOUR SELLING YOURSELF SHORT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR TAKING IN 75 GRAMS OF PROTEIN BUT YOUR ACTUALLY ASSIMILATING MAYBE A QUARTER OF THAT. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE SAVINGS COME OUT THERE? ITS SUBTRACTED OUT OF YOUR YOUR MUSCLE MASS YOU THINK YOUR PUTTING ON

As I mentioned before, emperically speaking, I can tell no difference, and I would venture to say the average, novice bodybuilder would not be able to notice either.

I must admit, I have ordered once from TP when you guys first broke in and got what I paid for.... but the overzealous promotions made me a bit weary, but then again, who the hell am I? :)

my intestines sure as hell know the difference between whey protein concentrate and isolate. I was using optimums 100 percent for years, and my family was discusted by the gas that came with it. I switched to TP isolate and no more gas. Hows that for knowing the difference?

It's interesting what DoggCrapp said about lab testing. It would be great to have lab results for the various brands/blends of protein.

I'm not going to get drawn into any arguments, so I'm just going to say that I started using trueprotein about a month ago and I won't use anything else now. If nothing else, go to their website and read up on the different types/blends of protein: a little education never hurts.

RollinsClone said:
my intestines sure as hell know the difference between whey protein concentrate and isolate. I was using optimums 100 percent for years, and my family was discusted by the gas that came with it. I switched to TP isolate and no more gas. Hows that for knowing the difference?

With TP isolate I drink shakes with over 100grams of protein in them and I get no bloat, no indigestion, no gas.

When I used ON 100% whey I would drink 2 scoops (which is probably around 45-50g protein) and I would feel like my guts are rotting.

I'm happy with the switch to TP.

Easto said:
With TP isolate I drink shakes with over 100grams of protein in them and I get no bloat, no indigestion, no gas.

When I used ON 100% whey I would drink 2 scoops (which is probably around 45-50g protein) and I would feel like my guts are rotting.

I'm happy with the switch to TP.
Definitely one of my favorite things about switching. I used Prolab N-Large and Pure Whey before. They worked well for me, but my post-workout shake would bloat me for quite a while so it was sometimes tough to get a meal in before going to bed. There are also not many places you can get a good casein protein for a decent price.

with all these different powders mixed up into one bag is there any settling where one supplement separates from others? it seems like with so many of them it would have to occur

Back