Proto/11-OXO stack, input please

porcha

Any critiques/concerns with this plan?

[size=+2]Cutting stack:[/size]
Weeks 1-2: Drop all supps(cept multi/fish oil), begin Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Cycle Assist
Weeks 2-6: Protodrol 50mg(divided doses)
Weeks 2-8: 11-OXO, 300mg(divided doses)

[size=+2]PCT:[/size]
Weeks 8-12: Formadrol Extreme XL, 3 caps(divided doses)
Weeks 8-14: Supremacy, 3 caps(divided doses)

Also going to reintroduce 5g creatine mono/day at start of PCT. No NO, nootropic, caffeine, yohimbe, ephedrine. Should I be considering any of these typical staples during the post cycle therapy (pct)? I'm not overly concerned about losing any LBM gains since my primary focus for the cycle was to cut, I guess it all depends on how well I can keep my diet in check if I'm going to make any movement in either direction.

[size=+2]The Routine:[/size]
3000-3200 cals/day @ 250-275g protein, carbs cycled, cals consistent

The Week:
Monday - Legs, No Cardio, 5-6 carb meals
Tuesday - Chest, Cardio, 3 carb meals, 2-3 no carb meals
Wednesday - Back, No Cardio, 2 carb meals, 3-4 no carb meals
Thursday - Rest, Cardio, 5-6 no carb meals
Friday - Traps/Shoulders, No Cardio, 3 carb meals, 2-3 no carb meals
Saturday - Arms, Cardio, 2 carb meals, 3-4 no carb meals
Sunday - Rest, No Cardio, 5-6 no carb meals

Typical Day:
10min Warm Up Cardio
10min Dynamic Stretching
50-60min Lifting in the AM
10min Static Stretching
LISS/HIIT Cardio later in day

Lifting Plan:
6 exercises per group, 3x5 sets

Was considering switching to a sarcoplasmic hypertrophy program although I love my olympic lifts and you're not going to catch me doing 5x8-12 deads ,cleans & squats...no thanks. But I'd consider doing a month worth of FST-7 or hypertrophy style lifting to go for more of a pump than fatigue effect. I've done DC in the past as well, would also consider that but it gives me the same burnout as the 3x5 sets. My only pump day is during shoulders and arms when I do more reps. Heavy raises/curls would just use muscles that I care not to recruit. I usually toss a random abs exercise at the conclusion of every lifting session.

Carb Meal:
1 serving whole grains - 120-200 cals
1.5 servings lean protein - 150-180 cals
1 serving fruit or veggie - 20-100 cals
1 serving healthy fat - 135-190 cals

No Carb Meal:
2 servings healthy fat - 270-380 cals
1.5 servings lean protein - 150-180 cals
1 serving dark green veggie - 5-25 cals

Too much lifting? Too much cardio? Too few/many calories?

[size=+2]Current Stats:[/size]
Ht: 6'1
Wt: 201
BF: ~14%(was 15.1 @ 209 early Dec 09)

Bench: 305x2
Front Squat: 225x3
DL: 405x1
Power Clean: 205x2
Jerks: 205x2

even with aas 11-oxo is a great cortisol blocking hormone and great for losing bodyfat, its anabolic effects are a bonus. I personally would suggest bumping the dose to 450 ( 2 pills 3x a day) to maximise its effects, its non methylated as well so no worries there.

Also for your post cycle therapy (pct) since you seem to be going all OTC, i would suggest some Lean Xtreme for keeping your cortisol levels low and helping shed some extra bodyfat. Also an NO supp would be good as well if you are going to go more for pumps in your workout.

Also, you should probably stack some Resveratol into your post cycle therapy (pct), and some CoQ10 on cycle and off...

and get yourself some test E... lol

thanks, sounds like my post cycle therapy (pct) needs an overhaul :)

gonna stay away from aas for now, first cycle here, just trying to learn before I dive into class III & beyond

thanks, sounds like my post cycle therapy (pct) needs an overhaul :)

gonna stay away from aas for now, first cycle here, just trying to learn before I dive into class III & beyond

Even though Protodrol and 11-oxo are not too suppressive, I still recomend having Clomid on hand, also 75-100mg seems to be the sweet spot for most protodrol users. This stack will dry you, so make sure to get a gram of krill oil a day to maintain joints, one could use Skeletal Balm as well which is transdermal MSM.

thats the 2nd recommendation to bump the dosage up on Proto, just 1 Q though, are these users also stacking/bridging it?

I'll look to add a joint support, will a standard dosing of glucosamine chondroitin msm work or should i be going with your recommendations for other reasons?

I assume drop once I hit my PCT as the Supremacy already has Cissus in its prop blend

Thanks!

i would recommend clomid too... but he seemed set on going pure OTC.

yeah bumping up the proto would be a good idea... so bump both that and the oxo. and the glucolomine/chon/msm wouldnt be a bad choice.

thats the 2nd recommendation to bump the dosage up on Proto, just 1 Q though, are these users also stacking/bridging it?

I'll look to add a joint support, will a standard dosing of glucosamine chondroitin msm work or should i be going with your recommendations for other reasons?

I assume drop once I hit my PCT as the Supremacy already has Cissus in its prop blend

Thanks!

Those users were stacking since protodrol is a good stacking methyl. Trust me bro, skeletal balm is better than regular oral MSM, http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html
You will thank me bro!

ok so I'm tentatively increasing protodrol to a 2nd bottle & dosing @ 75mg/day for 6 weeks, as a former proto user had recommended that 100mg won't yield much more in gains

new cycle:
Weeks 1-8: Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Cycle Assist
Weeks 3-8: Protodrol, 75mg(divided doses)
Weeks 3-8: 11-OXO, 300mg(divided doses)

few Qs about the PCT/other supplements
If I were to pick up Clomid, should I follow the typical dosage at 50/50/25/25 and drop the Formadrol Extreme XL or should I only use Clomid at first signs of gyno flare ups and dose the formadrol/supremacy as normal

and the CoQ-10, what is the benefit? I was also going to add the krill oil and I'm looking around at transdermal/oral MSMs, never had any joint problems/dryness in the past, nor do I want any(problems), so I'll likely be picking up something to protect myself throughout the cycle/pct.

Info on Surpemacy

Info on Formadrol Extreme XL

thanks for your help so far gentlemen...

so on the topic of AAS, what is the cutting AAS ala mode? not familiar with AAS at all but I see a good bit of talk about Prop/Anvar & Test-E...enlighten if you don't mind :) Thanks! Would these require a stronger post cycle therapy (pct)? I'd be open to ideas for a cutting AAS that isn't too suppressive/harsh. Thanks

I still would recommend that for optimum results you should bump up the 11-oxo to at LEAST 450 a day.

for Co-Q10, it is a great help for the heart, will help keep your blood pressure regulated and overall contribute to your continued health.

for clomid... 40/40/20/20 imo. might as well use it right off to be safe.

As for AAS... you are getting ahead of yourself... you should be focusing on using diet to "cut", and if you use your first cycle stick to a cycle of just test, and enjoy the ride and gains.

Back