Protocol for receiving "light" order

RamJam

I read thru a few stickys before posting this--so hope this is ok. I have recently went through a bunch of hassle to receive a package. It was not the senders fault, but even when I was placing an order I had a lot of hassle because he decided all of a sudden he wanted me to stop/restart the order and send payment to someone else. So after a lot of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit--I get the package and its light. I email and get a reply right away that "yes all of our orders for that are short/ will send when i get more"

I know im not dealing with walgreens, but shouldnt the guy have told me an item wasnt in stock before completing a long order? I just emailed and told him I trust he will ship asap, and that there will be an additional "gift" (one 5ml of something) included.

Am I wrong? What is the typical "protocol" for such things?

p.s. (Gustavo Fring would not be pleased)

I think as you pointed out, you are not dealing with Walgreen's. You have to hope your source stands by his word. Hopefully you did your homework to help you find a reputable source.

At least they sent a partial instead of making you wait. Not like you have to pay the extra postage.
Now, if they bog on you, that's a different story.

That is something that happens from time to time. Yes an email would have been in order. Now you have to double the risk with 2 deliveries. That sucks bro.

Remember this next time you order, and use another source. I don't like half shipments or substitutions.

LP

Thanks for your replies bros..Just to clarify tho, I understand sometimes things are short etc..but during our 2 day process of making an order--he could have told me something wasnt in stock; So again I just want to ask if I'm out of line calling him on it (politely)and telling him he should send me an additional "gift" for all the shit Ive had to go through?

Thanks for your replies bros..Just to clarify tho, I understand sometimes things are short etc..but during our 2 day process of making an order--he could have told me something wasnt in stock; So again I just want to ask if I'm out of line calling him on it (politely)and telling him he should send me an additional "gift" for all the shit Ive had to go through?

Depends how much you want to press your luck. In the end, aren't you kind of at your source's mercy? You don't have a lot of leverage.

If he was going to cheat you he probably would not have sent even a partial order.

I think you can bring it up politely. The entire experience seems messed up. PM me the outfit. Maybe I can better help you, if I know who you are going through. Some sources do this on a regular basis.

LP

Back