proviron 25-50 mg a day ok/ keep dr. away?

RamJam

Im on about the fifth week of 500 mg sustanon/ 600 mg EQ/per week (for 10 weeks/ (may increase eq to longer)--

Im taking proviron 25-50 mgs per day.

I have one 5000 iu vial of hcg (was waiting to use for pct)

and clomid for pct.

Does the proviron pretty much cover me for any issues during cycle, or do i need more hcg?

I think you really should use an actual AI as well as the proviron. HCG is better if you use it throughout your entire cycle, but you can just blast it in the lead-up to PCT. I believe you'd wanna stop taking it a few days before PCT begins.
Don't take my word for it though...I'm a total noob. Everything I know on the subject comes from right here on this forum.
But I think people will agree that you need an AI as proviron alone might not be enough. Still, if being able to suck your own nipples is a goal of yours..and let's face it, it's a worthwhile goal...then no worries! :)
As for the HCG...500iu / week is fine and yeah, you can use it IM if you want. I just mix mine with a B12 shot. I suppose you could just count backwards from PCT and work out when to start taking the HCG if you don't plan on buying more. You have enough for ten weeks, so if you start taking it now, it will work out just right. Why let your balls shrink in the first place?

10 weeks is really short for sust and eq. You don't reach peak blood levels till around week six which only leaves you four weeks at that.
IMO:
1. you need at least have an ai on hand if sides get rough.
2. Run sust 16wks and Eq 14wks
3. Wouldn't hurt to have Tamox for pct also.

EQ does not really kick in till week 10. So you are going to stop your cyc le at the beginning of effectiveness. Take a look at running a 16 week cycle. If you cant then you should have done a tad bit more research. Now proviron you need to stop at least 2 weeks before EOC and you need a real AI.

Good luck

I think you really should use an actual AI as well as the proviron. HCG is better if you use it throughout your entire cycle, but you can just blast it in the lead-up to PCT. I believe you'd wanna stop taking it a few days before PCT begins.
Don't take my word for it though...I'm a total noob. Everything I know on the subject comes from right here on this forum.
But I think people will agree that you need an AI as proviron alone might not be enough. Still, if being able to suck your own nipples is a goal of yours..and let's face it, it's a worthwhile goal...then no worries! :)
As for the HCG...500iu / week is fine and yeah, you can use it IM if you want. I just mix mine with a B12 shot. I suppose you could just count backwards from PCT and work out when to start taking the HCG if you don't plan on buying more. You have enough for ten weeks, so if you start taking it now, it will work out just right. Why let your balls shrink in the first place?

Spot on. Good post bro.

Back