Proviron, all you need to know!! Part 1

i run 500 test enth and 25mg proviron and not an itchy nip in the house, find if I do any more than 25mg and I cant control the horn. Good stuff.

Hi
Useful information , great post . Thanks for sharing !!

Kanyakumari Tourism | Kanyakumari tour | Tour packages in kanyakumari

Great info! A couple of questions for you guys though (if you don't mind)....

1) Is there a straight answer as to whether you still need an anti-e (Aromasin/Arimidex) if you're using Proviron? I've heard yes AND no.

2) Any problems taking Proviron and Var at the same time? In terms of liver damage I mean?

Been looking into this stuff for a while but was never sure if it was actually legit or not. If it helps with libido I'd imagine that a test/mast/proviron stack would have you humping anything that moves! Ha!

Great info! A couple of questions for you guys though (if you don't mind)....

1) Is there a straight answer as to whether you still need an anti-e (Aromasin/Arimidex) if you're using Proviron? I've heard yes AND no.

2) Any problems taking Proviron and Var at the same time? In terms of liver damage I mean?

Been looking into this stuff for a while but was never sure if it was actually legit or not. If it helps with libido I'd imagine that a test/mast/proviron stack would have you humping anything that moves! Ha!

Having a hard time finding studies that talk about the efficacy of masterolone at inhibiting the aromatization process. Will look more when I get home but masterolone is NOT alpha alkylate in the 17th position so it's not considered liver toxic like most oral AAS would be.

Ive had the stuff layin around. I'll definitely be adding it to my next cycle to see what happens. Thanks for the great info guys.

Nice thread.Solid information, and the prove that proviron is subestimated.The best combo is TEST E - PROVIRON - WINSTROL.Just try it , and u will be more than satisfied. cheeers !!!!

and what if i run with my test E cycle 50 Proviron/day and 20 mg/day of nolvadex.I read that this combo can reduce the estrogen about 70 % or more.what`s your opinion?

and what if i run with my test E cycle 50 Proviron/day and 20 mg/day of nolvadex.I read that this combo can reduce the estrogen about 70 % or more.what`s your opinion?

Neither or both of those will take the place of an aromatase inhibitor like adex or aromasin. Nolvadex only stops estradiol from binding to receptors, it does nothing for systemic circulating levels.

I just love proviron... it is one of the most underrated steroids ever. I compare it to tren

Greatly underrated, yes. Comparable to tren? Noooooo.

It's probably the only oral I have no qualms about running for a full 12-16 weeks though.

Greatly underrated, yes. Comparable to tren? Noooooo.

It's probably the only oral I have no qualms about running for a full 12-16 weeks though.

Halfwit, Im debating using Proviron though my next cycle, what are your thoughts on it, or benefits you found from using it? (I am assuming you have). Is it at all comparable to Masteron?

Halfwit, Im debating using Proviron though my next cycle, what are your thoughts on it, or benefits you found from using it? (I am assuming you have). Is it at all comparable to Masteron?

I really enjoy proviron as it does provide some measure of water gain prevention and most certainly does increase those androgenic sides like libido. As proviron/masteron (same thing, just different forms) also lower SHBG, it essentially increases your free testosterone; which is what does all the work when it comes to testosterone.

If you're acne prone, try small doses first. I've been pretty happy at 50mg ED doses and have moved up to 75mg ED, but moved back down as I didn't notice much of a difference at that higher dose. It is a DHT derivative too, so watch the hair if you're prone.

I really enjoy proviron as it does provide some measure of water gain prevention and most certainly does increase those androgenic sides like libido. As proviron/masteron (same thing, just different forms) also lower SHBG, it essentially increases your free testosterone; which is what does all the work when it comes to testosterone.

If you're acne prone, try small doses first. I've been pretty happy at 50mg ED doses and have moved up to 75mg ED, but moved back down as I didn't notice much of a difference at that higher dose. It is a DHT derivative too, so watch the hair if you're prone.

Ya ive run Mast at 600mg/wk and had zero acne or issues with hair loss, Ive never had any issue with either of those as I dont have an issue to begin with. I really enjoyed Masteron, I found it gave awesome results, I started at 400 and notices good results then upped it to 600 and it was far better. Anyway though, do you find and added benefit to run Prov over Mast or visa versa, I know they are the same thing just in different form but was curious to now if they act differently in any way.

Back