Pseven from anabolic fitness

i havent tried it but heard a lot of good reviews, of course. go to AF, there you will find the creators and a lot of people who have tried it.

Or wait here and click on the AF Store banner that will be on the site very soon. Ulter, the owner if the AF Store, Im sure will be able to answer any questions you may have on Pseven once he gets some time away from making the banners that will be displayed on our site.

This is from the P7 page at the AF Store.
Basically MP Technologies took a fat burner and added a non-hormonal neurosteriod to it that affects your mood and makes you calmer.
It is particularily useful while on cycle, especially tren, and also when you come off a cycle. It raises your libido, and that of your female partner so give some to her, and is very beneficial at controlling your temper and aggressiveness.

What is P-SEVEN?

P-SEVEN is a topical mood enhancer. It also has immune and a metabolic acceleration effects.

How does P-SEVEN work?

It is rubbed into the skin. The advanced solution puts the 7-oxo-DHEA and Pregnenolone into the very skin itself.

What exactly are the active ingredients 7-oxo-dhea and Pregnenolone?

They are both neurosteroids which are naturally occurring chemicals in your body that are not hormonal. Pregnenolone, once inside your body, becomes one of many of the neurochemicals that are critical to mood balance and libido. 7-oxo-dhea is a form of DHEA that is not hormonal and does not convert to other hormones.

What are the benefits of using P-SEVEN?

Most users notice a fairly rapid onset of calm and a sense of tranquility and well being. These are the more noticeable and immediate results. Its other positive effects on immune system and metabolic acceleration become apparent over time. Some users, dependant on a number of factors to great to delve into here, will notice significant improvement to libido.

What if I just take these supplements separately?

It is MP Technology's own blend of these ingredients that are used in P-SEVEN to provide the desired effects, alone neither is nearly as effective. These compounds also have low oral bioavailability, which means that they are not very effective when taken orally. Pregnenolone in particular is rapidly broken down. The topical application of these insures greater availability and a longer more even release of these beneficial compounds into the skin.

Contents:
Alcohol, glycerin,
propylene glycol,
oleic acid,
peppermint oil,
7-oxo DHEA
and pregnenolone

I have read a lot of good things by people that have used it, especially for sleeping. I just ordered some.

I have tried FL7 with no results as well as a homebrewed 7 oxo product. I did not notice anything. Ulter my good buddy:p do you think its because I am young and my thyroid is not affected by it?

Pseven is not a 7oxo only product. 7oxo while providing its benefits is mainly added for enzyme competition. Pseven's main benefits are mood enhancing..

as to results with 7oxo, young males with high test levels will likely see little benefit.

macro said:
Pseven is not a 7oxo only product. 7oxo while providing its benefits is mainly added for enzyme competition. Pseven's main benefits are mood enhancing..

How would you compare it to phenubit/Gabotropin?

Update - I still really like this product. I've been using the "orange" version before bed every night.

dito,

they are disimilar in mode of action though they have impact on the same system. Though individual response to either will probably vary considerably as is the case with most GABA functional supps/drugs.

macro said:
dito,

they are disimilar in mode of action though they have impact on the same system. Though individual response to either will probably vary considerably as is the case with most GABA functional supps/drugs.

Did you have any problems with the 7 oxo? Or do you just list it as a cosmetic?

Back