PSL bloodwork stuff is g2g

blizzafied

Here are the results of my labs gotta donate blood for sure can someone tell me why it just says test is greater than 1500 I was wanting an exact number. Anyways PSL is the shit I hope this eases some of your minds.

Last edited:
You got what you need, if you want your "exact" Test # ,go to Personalabs.com ,get the "Testosterone / Total / Serum , it's $45.00. It works just like privatemd ,online, go to lab corp, and they e-mail you your results.........Here's a 5% code Tw2010.......

Last edited:
thanks halfwit I drink nothing but water so I guess I will cut down the protein I eat like 300+ grams a day

300g PRO is certainly more than needed but not a ridiculous amount depending on your stats. How much water do you drink daily?

I drink about 2gal of water its all I drink besides milk and I'm 6'0" about 215 avg but 218 today and at like 12%bf. I know its alot of protein but I just love meat no homo but I was going to start cutting soon anyway perfect time to adjust protein intake.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
Hmmm...

Oh and OP just because it says more than 1500 doesn't mean it's dosed properly. Get exact #.
Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Back