PSL bloodwork stuff is g2g

Hey man I'm just trying to help and be positive sorry I didn't get exact# I thought it would be on that test but I will just order female hormone panel with TT next bloods at least I got the info I need to stay healthy.

It's no offense to you brother...

Hope your gear works out for you...others have been less fortunate.
But those posts have been deleted.

I'm on 500mgs test e and 500mgs eq and these were end of 8th week.

You need to get a total test number to know anything. A reading of 1,500 ng/dl at 500 mg/week would be consoidered extremelu LOW...very under-dosed. This lab maxes out at 1,500, so you need to aks them for the true number.

what does this ^^mean?

Earlier today there was a spambot in this thread spamming line after line of garbage.
When the mods banned it/deleted the posts Ben's comment does seem a little out of whack but it has nothing to do with you or the real topic of this thread.

My total test levels came back at 1 o'clock today and are greater than 10,000 ng per dl. I will post them when I get my copy. That's on 500mg per week of test e from psl's EP line and also test p at 350 mg per week from cvl pharma. Also TNE from alpha tech at 100mg per shot but didn't do any 48 hrs prior so shouldn't count.

My total test levels came back at 1 o'clock today and are greater than 10,000 ng per dl. I will post them when I get my copy. That's on 500mg per week of test e from psl's EP line and also test p at 350 mg per week from cvl pharma. Also TNE from alpha tech at 100mg per shot but didn't do any 48 hrs prior so shouldn't count.

10,000! I would like to see a pic of that lab.

They just set me up for an emergency dctr appointment tommorow so I will have her make copies for me! I would think when those numbers came up they were like oops must of fu..d up let's run em again.

Back