PSL - Eagle Landed!!!!! (25 characters)

BigGains

Hi 'Ology Fam-

Just thought I'd share my recent experience with PSL. I made a hybrid order--50% was domestic, the other 50% was international. Since I spent over $700, I was not double charged for the shipping. The domestic order was delivered with lightening speed--5 business days after I sent the MoneyGram. International was delivered in under two weeks! Everything was packaged professionally and discretely, and all looks to be in order. I will be getting bloodwork within the next 6 - 8 weeks, and will be sure to share my results.

Package included the following:

Domestic
3 bottles Test 400 (400mg/ml - 200mg Cyp; 200mg Enan )
2 bottles Test Cypionate (200mg/ml) - for cruising
2 bottles HCG

International
5 bottles Mast Enanthate

All of the above are Euro-Pharm (except for the HCG, which was Ovigil). Already have liquid stane on hand for my AI.

Prop ester doesn't agree with my body, so the Test 400 mix was perfect. Nutrition and training is dialed in--time to get shredded!

Also, special thanks to jozifp103 for the discount!

Anytime my man. Enjoy that mast E. I ran it for the first 12 weeks of my bulk. Give it time to kick in....took a little longer than I expected but week 7 or so I just woke up one morning and I could see it in my muscles. The libido came quick...within a week or so, but the hardening and tightness took a little bit.

Looks great BigGains... what does the cycle look like?

If this is your first time with P.S.L. and the Euro brand you're going to love it!!!

The hCG is also top notch... so it really makes it nice to add this to your regular order
and have it all in-house.

I ran my first Masteron cycle last year which was Euro and totally kicked ass... of course I did have
test... but I also had tren in the mix and it was my best cycle ever!

Looking forward to your feedback!

Repo :D

Thanks Repo!

Cycle will be as follows:

1 - 18 wk: Test Mix 400; 800mg/wk via 2 injections (Mon/Thurs)
3 - 18 wk: Mast E 200; 800mg/wk via 2 injections (Mon/Thurs) ** currently at 11.2% BF -- trying to get to 10.0% or below before starting Mast**
11 - 18 wk: Winni Tabs 10mg; 60 - 80/day
1 - 18 wk: HCG 5000IU; 500IU/wk via 2 injections (Mon/Thurs)
1 - 18 wk: 12.5 - 25mg/day liquid stane

Also taking the following supplements, daily:

3g - Omega 3/Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Cal/Mag
N2 Guard (cycle & liver support)
Pro-biotic

On a modified Keto/Paleo nutrition plan; about 4 weeks in now, and definitely seeing some positive changes--great energy, mood; reduced belly fat. This will be my third run; and hopefully my best--my focus and preparation for this one is literally on another level. Also train 2x a week in MMA, so cardio is supremely dialed in lol.

Lastly - current stats:

5'8"
176.6lbs
11.2% BF
~15 years of training experience

Looks great BigGains... what does the cycle look like?

If this is your first time with P.S.L. and the Euro brand you're going to love it!!!

The hCG is also top notch... so it really makes it nice to add this to your regular order
and have it all in-house.

I ran my first Masteron cycle last year which was Euro and totally kicked ass... of course I did have
test... but I also had tren in the mix and it was my best cycle ever!

Looking forward to your feedback!

Repo :D

Last edited:
I shifted to using the Test 400 due to hating injecting large amounts of liquid into my tiny muscles...and 400mg/ml means 1/2 the liquid of my normal 200mg/ml. :)

I can vouch it is smooth and pain free to use.

Back