PSL Extremely fast shipping/top notch communication

bbbjames

I just wanted to say thank you to GOTGrowth and PSL. Placed my first order and it could not have gone any smoother. Communication is top notch. They update your order status every step of the way and provide tracking information as well. My order arrived much faster then expected in discreet packaging. If the quality is half as good as the ordering and delivery process I will be very happy. Thanks again PSL!

I just wanted to say thank you to GOTGrowth and PSL. Placed my first order and it could not have gone any smoother. Communication is top notch. They update your order status every step of the way and provide tracking information as well. My order arrived much faster then expected in discreet packaging. If the quality is half as good as the ordering and delivery process I will be very happy. Thanks again PSL!

So if you're test e was 125mg/ml you'd still be happy? :liar:

Lol

I'm not even surprised anymore when my PSL transactions go unbelievably smooth. It's literally as easy as ordering a tub of protein online.

I'm not even surprised anymore when my PSL transactions go unbelievably smooth. It's literally as easy as ordering a tub of protein online.

For sure jozifp - I don't even time my orders anymore... they always show up with no problems.

It's funny, I was waiting for some business cards I ordered (down to the last minute) I needed them for the meeting I was going to...

On the way to my meeting, I saw the mail lady a few houses away and flagged her down... she said, no I don't have that kind of box?

But I do have this... which was my PSL order! :D

Back