PSL HGH Blue or Gray Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

FernMD

Hey guys, Looking for some info on PSL's HGH. Besides the pfizer brand which is too much $$$, which HGH is good 2 go? There are some good deals currently on the blue and gray tops. Which one is stronger with better results. Thanks!!!

Any thoughts on the Ansomone or Somatropin??

Both are great and carry fantastic reviews... I know a few members on here currently running grey tops at present and getting great results...

Thanks for the help, I have read those two threads. Makes my decision much harder as they both seem to be good 2 go. I am looking more for fat loss from the HGH.

Between ansomone and gray top, I'd say the grays will be the best bang for your buck. The quality is very close if not identical IMO. I'm running the gray tops right now at 6iu/day and I may have to back down to 4iu soon because my hands are so swollen I can barely make a fist lol. Been on for about 3 weeks and muscles are already looking full and pumped up even on non-training days...it's like they hold a pump 24/7. You can't really go wrong with either brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back