Psl labs :( got it today finally but was :(

hrom1989

Finally after days of waiting I received my gear except for one thing, I opened the box and noticed one of the vials was empty :(, there was a hole at the bottom of the vial, looked like it cracked on its way over here , has anyone has this happened and how should I go about this :(

Last edited:
Finally after days of waiting I received my gear except for one thing, I opened the box and noticed one of the vials was empty :(, there was a hole at the bottom of the vial, looked like it cracked on its way over here , has anyone has this happened and how should I go about this :(

Just message your source and explain the situation to them. No harm no foul if they replace what was damaged. It's probably not even their fault, I've worked in shipping and receiving before and with UPS, FedEx, USPS employees and many times damage is done on their end not the shipper's.

Just message your source and explain the situation to them. No harm no foul if they replace what was damaged. It's probably not even their fault, I've worked in shipping and receiving before and with UPS, FedEx, USPS employees and many times damage is done on their end not the shipper's.

will do, just messaged them, if they need pics ill send them the box is literally filled with oil , hopefully they don't require me to send everything back because im so looking forward to pin for the first time today ! :D

Not sayin this is the case here... but the busted vial story is the oldest bullshit line in the book.

You may get it replaced if they feel charitable, but you should have contacted PSL first. What do you think we can do for you?

Last edited:
Not sayin this is the case here... but the busted vial story is the oldest bullshit line in the book.

You may get it replaced if they feel charitable, but you should have contacted PSL first. What do you think we can do for you?

I did contact them first, what can you do? you can relate if this has happened and how you went about it .. that is all

They have packaging better than anyone else. I find it hard to believe a vial would crack. Im not saying I don't believe you but I don't want others to think that this is something that is likely to happen. They went out of their way in my opinion to keep their stuff safe from damages. Plus it is rude to post something like this on a open board. If their are problems you should contact them directly not a whole bunch of random people on a forum. Just from the pictures ive seen I can tell its great packaging on the freebies they sent out to contest winners.

Last edited:
There is risk on both sides man. You have to calculate the chances of something breaking and order a little more than you need. A lot of other popular sources say directly on their website that they will not refund any cracked vials or broken vials.

I did contact them first, what can you do? you can relate if this has happened and how you went about it .. that is all
It's never happened to me even once, but I can tell you that many guys have used or at least tried to use that line, in an attempt to get free gear. The labs know that it's a bullshit claim 90% of the time.

As far as how you go about it is simple. I assume you have made other purchases that were damged or not what you expected correct?

When you got home from Gamestop with the defective Xbox game did you jump online and ask what to do?

It's never happened to me even once, but I can tell you that many guys have used or at least tried to use that line, in an attempt to get free gear. The labs know that it's a bullshit claim 90% of the time.

As far as how you go about it is simple. I assume you have made other purchases that were damged or not what you expected correct?

When you got home from Gamestop with the defective Xbox game did you jump online and ask what to do?

well theres a difference, an xbox is as simple as going to the store and getting help there, we're dealing with steroids here, its my first time buying cycling, so the whole process is almost taboo to me, on the other hand , here, I got experienced members who can help me, all I was asking was for help, not for a smart ass

Yeah bro..always start with the lowest person chain of command wise. Lowest level contact from source before publicly asking for help. Then you come back and give a bump (or not) for the great service you got and how they exceeded ur expectations. :beertoast

I'd say take a pic and include it in your email

pics dont really work, id still call bullshit, take an empty vial , hit it off something so it cracks, and boom, i personally wouldn't supply free gear, unless the guy had a great record with me and orders thousands of dollars every month, but im not a lab so what do i know :p

I have a question, one day down the road if I use PSL for orders, how should I proceed to open up the package so that incase something has broken I can make a legitimate claim to PSL and get a refund. For example, should I film myself opening up the package and show that it has been untouched every time I receive my gear? like if I were too order hgh I would be pretty pissed if a bottle was cracked and leaked because that's 250 bucks down the drain. but If I were too film myself opening it up they would know im not bullshiting saying it cracked if it were cracked. but also it is also kinda weird filming yourself opening up a package and that may raise suspicion as well. thoughts on this???

I have a question, one day down the road if I use PSL for orders, how should I proceed to open up the package so that incase something has broken I can make a legitimate claim to PSL and get a refund. For example, should I film myself opening up the package and show that it has been untouched every time I receive my gear? like if I were too order hgh I would be pretty pissed if a bottle was cracked and leaked because that's 250 bucks down the drain. but If I were too film myself opening it up they would know im not bullshiting saying it cracked if it were cracked. but also it is also kinda weird filming yourself opening up a package and that may raise suspicion as well. thoughts on this???

Your over thinking things. Chances are its not going to happen. Do exactly what was stated above, also if the lab has a disclaimer it doesn't matter, if they won't refund any broken vials as per the disclaimer then chances are your not getting a refund

Your over thinking things. Chances are its not going to happen. Do exactly what was stated above, also if the lab has a disclaimer it doesn't matter, if they won't refund any broken vials as per the disclaimer then chances are your not getting a refund

I hope for the best but stay prepared for the worst. I feel like video taping is more believeable than taking a picture after you've already opened it up.

I hope for the best but stay prepared for the worst. I feel like video taping is more believeable than taking a picture after you've already opened it up.

I would agree with that but don't stress over it, if you think it's worth it then go for it lol. Just make sure to contact your supplier first before making a public post and make sure of the disclaimer before hand as well

Lol people are tripping out about nothing. Don't let a stupid post like the one that started this thread fuck with your head. I have read reviews online about PSl for about 8 hours of combined time no joke. And I never ever heard anyone say anything about a cracked vial. I have read at least 80 threads and I have not once read a single damn thing about anything being cracked or broken.

well theres a difference, an xbox is as simple as going to the store and getting help there, we're dealing with steroids here, its my first time buying cycling, so the whole process is almost taboo to me, on the other hand , here, I got experienced members who can help me, all I was asking was for help, not for a smart ass
I may be a smart ass, but it's because you're just not getting it and something doesn't add up.

Furthermore, I resent the fact that myself and others have to pay more for gear, due to people making bullshit claims about busted vials. Maybe your claim is legit and maybe it's not. Again, 90%+ of the time it's a bullshit claim, so I think everyone can draw their conclusion from that.

It seems to me however, that when conflicting statements are made it's a simple mistake or a sign of dishonesty. You said that you contacted them first, but that's not what the thread indicates.

At 7:10 you made your op stating your gear just arrived and a vial was busted.
At 7:57 in response to DreDay you said "will do, JUST messaged them"
At 8:04 in response to me you said "I did contact them first"

So now I'm confused. How did you contact them before starting this thread when your own posts indicate differently?

Back