Psl labs :( got it today finally but was :(

I got a few broken amps years ago from another source. I just threw them away and took my lumps. I also have dropped 2 10ml vials on my kitchen tile floor that shattered. I was bummed both times.

Anyway, lesson is this. ALWAYS keep extra on hand. ALWAYS...

^^^ EXACTLY-sure wouldn't worry about one jug.Is better to just plan ahead-OD

Finally Verified this Issue Guys !

Good News for you hrom :)

After close verification we're 95% certain that the vial was damaged as you described Bro.Apologies for doubting you - but your report sounded very unlikely to be honest ...(especially that it was posted here first w/o consulting us directly...)

Orders Crew is in touch and they will sort out your full resend !

(We can't be responsible for postal morons careless acts of ignorance and vandalism ...but since we didn't define Policy for transit issues - we are obliged to resend you and we'll do it NOW.)

It's a good lesson for US

So we're taking all the advices and knowledge from all experienced members here under consideration ... and we'll update the site terms with Transit issues responsibility-resend conditions.

Setting up this Policy to: One time 50% resend/50%refund-in form of store credit of product's value

I hope you're satisfied with the exclusive full resend resolution for you hrom. :cool:

Last edited:
Did someone really say video the package being opened??? Its been a long morning and thought i was seeing things! Lol...wtf??

On a serious note, just received my order and all were broken...please resend 5 test, 5 tren, and 10 hgh asap please...jk jk :)

Back