psl proviron for my trt regime

hurricane187

got a bulk order of PSL proviron for my trt regime .Im loving results so far.Sex drive went even futher up and estro sides, such as some water rentention went down.I look leaner, i feel better and i like it.Great addition

View attachment 561570

how much are you taking? 100mg a day? Are you splitting dosages morn/night?
I am taking 100 a day or 4 pills, but all in the AM, just wondering your protocal.

thx

how much are you taking? 100mg a day? Are you splitting dosages morn/night?
I am taking 100 a day or 4 pills, but all in the AM, just wondering your protocal.

thx

i am only take 50 mg per day.I take it all at once in the morning and it works great.Being that the half life is 12 hours.It might be even more effective to split the dosage in two.I havent used it that way yet to determine .

Nice stock! I was recently running it at 50mg with my trt with GREAT results. I just bumped it up to 100mg last week for the hell of it and you really can feel a big difference with the higher doses. Libido, muscle quality, and it dries out your physique quite well. 100mg could be compared to a lower dosed masteron. Might try 150 in a few weeks and see what that does. :)

Nice stock! I was recently running it at 50mg with my trt with GREAT results. I just bumped it up to 100mg last week for the hell of it and you really can feel a big difference with the higher doses. Libido, muscle quality, and it dries out your physique quite well. 100mg could be compared to a lower dosed masteron. Might try 150 in a few weeks and see what that does. :)

Thanks for the feedback brother.ive used mast for a short while on trt.Mast deff made me more dry but the proviron increased my sex drive more so then mast.Just my experiences

Does proviron causes puffy nipples ?

Or you can take it for reduce water gain and puffiness. I am on trt.

I have same question as above, Does Taking proviron negate the need for my adex, I take both, but I thought main point of proviron was the lower conversion rate and increased free testosterone?

Proviron has MILD anti E properties. It will not replace an AI like adex or aromasin. The main point of proviron is to free up more androgens. It allows you to utilize the other compounds better by occupying shbg so it can't attach to the other compounds. It's a cycle enhancer with very mild anti E properties. Depending on how rapidly you aromatize, proviron may be enough to manage e2 on trt, but certainly not on cycle.

It also had androgenic effects such as increase in libido and feeling of well being. Naturally, DHT is the hormone mostly responsible for sex drive, libido, and it aids in mood improvement. Proviron is a DHT based steroid which is why it mimics these effects.

I have same question as above, Does Taking proviron negate the need for my adex, I take both, but I thought main point of proviron was the lower conversion rate and increased free testosterone?

It will work on trt to help someone on the borderline of needing a ai or not..it has very mild anti estrogen effects .I was in that area,so it was perfect for me.It should not be used as an ai on cycle or or as an ai for someone estro sensitive that is on trt.

the sexual benefits should still be there regardless of which area you fall it, due to the dht and spike in free test.

Last edited:
I dont feel any libido difference when running it or not.. I dont have deca dick or anything, but Im also not screwin the couch at night. I think the Ai;s kills boners.... kinda like bruce jenner.. bonerkilla

I dont feel any libido difference when running it or not.. I dont have deca dick or anything, but Im also not screwin the couch at night. I think the Ai;s kills boners.... kinda like bruce jenner.. bonerkilla

Ai 's maybe if you are dosing too high or too low. But if your Ai is dosed just right then you should just feel normal.

Ai 's maybe if you are dosing too high or too low. But if your Ai is dosed just right then you should just feel normal.

yeah, using adex and I vary from .25OED to ,5 on some of those days, but using 100mg proviron daily. Just when I heard it was good for libido I got excited, not in that way lol...

Last edited:
yeah, using adex and I vary from .25OED to ,5 on some of those days, but using 100mg proviron daily. Just when I heard it was good for libido I got excited, not in that way lol...

everyone is different but for the majority of people it makes a difference.For me it made a huge difference

Back