PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ Anavar (var) cycle

notdorianyates

What's in a name?
PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ var cycle

Started my new cycle yesterday, running EP test e, deca and Tbol finishing off with Anavar (var) for the last four weeks.

Here is how the plan looks:

Week 1-15: Test E (sat am, tues pm) 500 mg pw
Week 1-15: Deca (sat am, tues pm) 500 mg pw
Week 1-4: Tbol: 50 mg pd preworkout
Running Adex .5 eod and HCG
Week 12-15: Anavar (var) at 40 mg pd.

Stats:
Weight: 182 lbs / 83kg
Height: 6 feet
Body fat: unsure- posting pics so give me a clue!

Last edited:
First pin of test and deca yesterday morning, very smooth- but three hours later PIP-central! Not had pip like it before (not really had it before so it is not intolerable). Still aching today but no swelling.

Started the Tbol yesterday and will drop another 40mg before my bicep session this afternoon. Super stoked for some early results in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
First pin of test and deca yesterday morning, very smooth- but three hours later PIP-central! Not had pip like it before (not really had it before so it is not intolerable). Still aching today but no swelling.

Started the Tbol yesterday and will drop another 40mg before my bicep session this afternoon. Super stoked for some early results in the next couple of weeks.

I'm stoked for you (and myself). I've recently started stocking up on PSL. I won't be blasting til next year sometime due to personal life shit. I'll be anxiously watching this post for your results. Looks like you have a nice base to start with bro.. Good luck man.

Cycle looks solid. I'd guess you are about 10%BF?
Definately good base to for start,so this will be a good follow.

I'm stoked for you (and myself). I've recently started stocking up on PSL. I won't be blasting til next year sometime due to personal life shit. I'll be anxiously watching this post for your results. Looks like you have a nice base to start with bro.. Good luck man.

Thanks bro. Hope things are improving personal life wise and you're getting back on track buddy.

Had some good back cramps last night (haven't worked my back!) so the Tbol seems to be doing the job!

Will keep updating the blog as often as I can- hoping for a good run.

I'd agree... approx 10% bf right now...

If you can keep your bf the same - and add 10-12lbs of lean muscle, you'll be looking fantastic.

A lot of people could learn from you about getting in decent shape BEFORE a cycle, instead of expecting the compounds to do EVERYTHING for you!

I'm following this closely (for PSL research) and the after-pics!

Good luck bud :)

Cycle looks solid. I'd guess you are about 10%BF?
Definately good base to for start,so this will be a good follow.

Thanks Smittiot, I am hoping so. Tough to know if you have the base right, but lifts and diet are good so hoping for something good over the next few months. Thanks for your interest as ever mate.

Looking in good shape already bro.

What gains are you hoping for?

Thanks for the kind words mate, sorry only just seen your post.

Hoping to get much more thickness to the muscle- shoulders and chest and drop a few per cent body fat. Difficult to gauge what is realistic as this is my first run with test e and Tbol. I knocked up the Tbol to 50mg ed from 40mg, which I don't think will make a substantial difference but I would rather get as much bang even if it will be for a few extra bucks.

Thanks for your interest mate.

I'm getting bloodwork back tommorow so I will post it! It's only test levels but its good to know the strength of a substance!

Thanks for the kind words mate, sorry only just seen your post.

Hoping to get much more thickness to the muscle- shoulders and chest and drop a few per cent body fat. Difficult to gauge what is realistic as this is my first run with test e and Tbol. I knocked up the Tbol to 50mg ed from 40mg, which I don't think will make a substantial difference but I would rather get as much bang even if it will be for a few extra bucks.

Thanks for your interest mate.

50mg should set you up better dude, I know of guys at the gym who take a bit higher Anavar (var) as well to get the 'bang' too!

15 weeks should see some good gains. You tailoring the diet differently or working with what you got Dorian?

I'm loving all these EP logs ;) I'm interested in seeing how this cycle treats you. You definitely look in great shape before starting this adventure. How tall are you btw?

Is the entire cycle EP?

I'm loving all these EP logs ;) I'm interested in seeing how this cycle treats you. You definitely look in great shape before starting this adventure. How tall are you btw?

Is the entire cycle EP?

Yeah man, me too! Seems like everyone is running a PSL line at the moment!

Thanks for the compliment man. I am 6 feet tall but with legs like a chicken's, lol! Hoping a bit of EP magic will help break the poultry mould!!

Yes running everything EP, post cycle therapy (pct), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) the lot. So I am keeping a close eye on everyone else's bloods!!

Thanks for the interest man :~)

Yeah man, me too! Seems like everyone is running a PSL line at the moment!

Thanks for the compliment man. I am 6 feet tall but with legs like a chicken's, lol! Hoping a bit of EP magic will help break the poultry mould!!

Yes running everything EP, post cycle therapy (pct), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) the lot. So I am keeping a close eye on everyone else's bloods!!

Thanks for the interest man :~)

Cant wait to start mine hahaha!!

Well not every is a greek god to start lol. Just don't forget those deep squats!! I do complete legs once a week and squats twice. Seems to be filling in a lil better for me. I think even Dre does squats 3 times a week!! Animal lol!

Ill be looking forward to more updates! Don't be shy to post them wheels either dude lol. Those legs will grow if you push them hard enuf. Happy cycling dude!

Well not every is a greek god to start lol. Just don't forget those deep squats!! I do complete legs once a week and squats twice. Seems to be filling in a lil better for me. I think even Dre does squats 3 times a week!! Animal lol!

Ill be looking forward to more updates! Don't be shy to post them wheels either dude lol. Those legs will grow if you push them hard enuf. Happy cycling dude!

What does your routine look like doing squats 2x wk?

hey bro, lol, you're right- work legs solid once a week with front and back squats, press machine, 3 different calve raises, 2 leg extensions, and a couple of others! But how tough is it to get the same progress on lower body as it is on top?! Mrs says legs are definitely bigger recently but it is her job to lie about these things!!
You're right dre is an animal- 3 times per week?! I am working legs today so with push fir extra deep, I have to drop alot of weight on the bar for that so I will gave to make the extra effort to leave my ego at the door today.

Second pin of test and deca last night and four days into tbol. Only effects so far are PIP and swelling around the injection sites. Swelling is lasting a few days on my glutes, PIP a good few days too. Squats should be terrific fun today :/ !!!

Back