PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ Anavar (var) cycle

Lol, I hear you! I have had upwards of 50 syringes and barrels kicking around all year!

currently taking 2 deca injections pw (500mg in total) - did you double up quantities or resort to more pinning? If I double up with the amount of swelling I am currently getting from 1ml of test and 1ml of deca, my glutes are going to look pregnant!

I upped from 1ml on injection days to 1.5mls. Back then all I found was vet grade gear and the PIP was unimaginable. I had swelling like a mofo and pain that would reside for days, making me noticeably limp around and sit funny. It was virgin muscle but still. The BA content had to be prolly 4-5% lol. Id love to see people bitch about PIP after experiencing that shit

Day 7

I am supposedly starting my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pin tomorrow as well!- that is over 2 ml per pin....so I am going to have 2 pins instead as I have still have swelling two and a half days later!

After reading up with a little help from Dre I am going IM, if for no other reasons than I am already pinning that way and can drop it into the same barrel without having another two pins pw and that I am already used to IM pinning g, which has so far been pretty straight forward. What are your thoughts? Have you caught Austinites sticky on hcg?

I upped from 1ml on injection days to 1.5mls. Back then all I found was vet grade gear and the PIP was unimaginable. I had swelling like a mofo and pain that would reside for days, making me noticeably limp around and sit funny. It was virgin muscle but still. The BA content had to be prolly 4-5% lol. Id love to see people bitch about PIP after experiencing that shit

Lol, man that is extreme juice! Lucky on the pip with PSL thank goodness. I will increase my deca for weeks 12 and 13 then. Gees that is going to be quite a fortnight!

After reading up with a little help from Dre I am going IM, if for no other reasons than I am already pinning that way and can drop it into the same barrel without having another two pins pw and that I am already used to IM pinning g, which has so far been pretty straight forward. What are your thoughts? Have you caught Austinites sticky on hcg?
I have a stash of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but have not used it. Probably won't either as I really don't understand the need for my goals. I am way done having kids, recovered well on clomid, can't mix and leave in refridge with teens in my house. More pins.... Just don't see the point.

From what I have read it stops testicular atrophy and although with three kids myself I have definitely had enough, I need my balls healthy to produce testosterone to keep my gains.

From what I have read it helps stop your balls from shrivelling and therefore they respond much better and more quickly to the pct= keeping those hard earned gains - that is the plan!

Lol, man that is extreme juice! Lucky on the pip with PSL thank goodness. I will increase my deca for weeks 12 and 13 then. Gees that is going to be quite a fortnight!

It was Brovel Testosterona 250 with Noranderen 200 or 250. You don't want any of that lol. I cant wait for smooth gear. Gonna be nice not having so much PIP. I still blew up off of it but I would never recommend that shit

I have a stash of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but have not used it. Probably won't either as I really don't understand the need for my goals. I am way done having kids, recovered well on clomid, can't mix and leave in refridge with teens in my house. More pins.... Just don't see the point.

You can actually store your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at room temperature, once its reconstituted, with no problems.

From what I have read it stops testicular atrophy and although with three kids myself I have definitely had enough, I need my balls healthy to produce testosterone to keep my gains.

From what I have read it helps stop your balls from shrivelling and therefore they respond much better and more quickly to the pct= keeping those hard earned gains - that is the plan!

Exactly. This leads to faster recovery time when coming off cycle. If not, is like getting into a car crash...then putting on your seatbelt. Doesn't make sense.

Well 6 days in and other than PIP from the test and deca no evidence of any improvement yet - not
a tbol kick either. I am hopeful this will emerge over the next few days - it is amazing after months of stocking up and planning how impatient you can become waiting and hoping for the gear to work! I know it is still on the early side for tbol, but come on!!!

Concentrating on my diet over the next few days. Really want as much clean muscle bulk as possible preserving my abs but adding the bulk to everywhere else. Increased my healthy cal's already today by adding a third to my breakfast cereal and throwing in two slices of wholemeal toast with manuka honey, soon to be washed down with a whey shake with oats and flax.

Woke again feeling dehydrated so need to consume more water before bed I am guessing this is a tbol side.

Motivated yet unneccessarily impatient definitely sums up my mood this morning!

hahaha dont expect much for weeks. NVM counting days lol keep at it man! :) EP gear is nice

DAY 8

First pin of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) today, what a mess around getting it into the vial! Used lots of pins for the bact. transfer plus my two doses. At least it is done now and I feel happier knowing I am trying to mitigate the whole ball atrophy! It is now stealthy stored in the fridge in an old (but clean) ex jam jar!!

Still no signs, weight around 83kg and lifting about the same. Worked chest with a mate last night and hoped to pull something awesome out of the bag. Not yet though. Back work today, just dropped my 50mgs of tbol and gtg.

DAY 8

First pin of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) today, what a mess around getting it into the vial! Used lots of pins for the bact. transfer plus my two doses. At least it is done now and I feel happier knowing I am trying to mitigate the whole ball atrophy! It is now stealthy stored in the fridge in an old (but clean) ex jam jar!!

Still no signs, weight around 83kg and lifting about the same. Worked chest with a mate last night and hoped to pull something awesome out of the bag. Not yet though. Back work today, just dropped my 50mgs of tbol and gtg.

I have always pinned my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) SQ... it's so little hassle, like you say the toughest thing is loading the damn thing...
I didn't realise you could load up Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with other compounds... makes sense to do it IM if you can bro :)

Good luck... and stop fretting - those gains will come soon enough

BigBen

Hoped to hear of some gains for you. they will come. All my lifts have risen. Every time I go in the gym I increase in some way either rep wise or weight wise. my bodyweight is up to 265lbs. I hate the fact that my dbol will stop in 4 days. Ive decided to just let the march dbol run out n not go with the alpha mass bomb. I heard the concern some were stating for my kidneys. From now on it will stay injectable compounds. Im hoping the npp will pick up were the dbol was strength wise. Don't worry my first big bulk cycle I was certain I got bunk stuff all the way up till I got my bloodwork back n my t levels were off the charts. Get your bloods then you will feel better.

Well I am supposed to be working but wanted to update. So last three days has seen a change in lifts and at least a feeling of size. For example shoulders yesterday, a few kilos for each type (press, delts etc). To try and help persuade myself that things are now happening I just pulled off seventy press ups instead of the max 55. My skeptical side says, psychology is a powerful motivator, but checking out the mirror after there seems a definite increase in vascularity and in size all over. If this is tbol kicking in and I am on only 10 days out of 30....well watch this space.

Back