PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ Anavar (var) cycle

hey bro, lol, you're right- work legs solid once a week with front and back squats, press machine, 3 different calve raises, 2 leg extensions, and a couple of others! But how tough is it to get the same progress on lower body as it is on top?! Mrs says legs are definitely bigger recently but it is her job to lie about these things!!
You're right dre is an animal- 3 times per week?! I am working legs today so with push fir extra deep, I have to drop alot of weight on the bar for that so I will gave to make the extra effort to leave my ego at the door today.

Usually to me it just seems like the legs are progressing as normal but the muscle is so large that it looks like there's not much happening. Just give it time tho and put some heavy weight on them in the meantime lol. As much as proper form allows of course.

Yes he's beasting alright and off cycle lol. 2 has gotten easier now for me but 3 would lead into my full leg day and I aint havin that lol. I don't believe in pre exhausting the muscles. I never do tris with chest or back with bis. I'm always aiming for at least 2 days rest on each body part before it gets worked in secondary movements.

Happy leg day brother!

run test longer 2 weeks than deca..
i d say :
test 1-15
deca 1-13

Hey man thanks for this. I think I may have seen your thread on this, but either wayit is something I am actively considering.

I know the deca ester is longer hence pulling two weeks beforetest e, but other than there being a delay in thePCT start time what other benefits to stoppig the deca are there? It almost feels like sacrilege to leave four doses of deca in the vial unused- it's good juice man, lol!
Cheers for the input Rida.

good luck brother..
i ll be watching ur thread , it would be great if u can log it and document it with pix ..
i am so much intrested in ur progress specially the legs.. i have the same problem..

Usually to me it just seems like the legs are progressing as normal but the muscle is so large that it looks like there's not much happening. Just give it time tho and put some heavy weight on them in the meantime lol. As much as proper form allows of course.

Yes he's beasting alright and off cycle lol. 2 has gotten easier now for me but 3 would lead into my full leg day and I aint havin that lol. I don't believe in pre exhausting the muscles. I never do tris with chest or back with bis. I'm always aiming for at least 2 days rest on each body part before it gets worked in secondary movements.

Happy leg day brother!

That's true mm on big muscle is comparatively indescernable, no wonder so many guys at the gym skip leg day!

Did splits the same but trying to get decent recovery in between is a tough proposition. Started working the same push/ pull recently (eg shoulders & tris) to hit it all before numbness fades, at least that way I know I am exhausting the fibre before a good four days of recovery. Good gym science is always a work I progress though.

run test longer 2 weeks than deca..
i d say :
test 1-15
deca 1-13

Shit man good catch. Looked right over that.

Hey man thanks for this. I think I may have seen your thread on this, but either wayit is something I am actively considering.

I know the deca ester is longer hence pulling two weeks beforetest e, but other than there being a delay in thePCT start time what other benefits to stoppig the deca are there? It almost feels like sacrilege to leave four doses of deca in the vial unused- it's good juice man, lol!
Cheers for the input Rida.

Now this brings to mind caber or prami lol. Are you using a prolactin antagonizer? The longer wait time is really the only reason to pull it early. You can always extend the test 2 more weeks or ramp up the dosage to finish the deca off

I have run deca on three previous cycles and never had an issue! Infact it was on the third cycle that I had even heard of those probs! Tbh my sex drive is naturally high so by the time the test kicks in I become a sexual tyrannasarus, lol!

Shit man good catch. Looked right over that.

Now this brings to mind caber or prami lol. Are you using a prolactin antagonizer? The longer wait time is really the only reason to pull it early. You can always extend the test 2 more weeks or ramp up the dosage to finish the deca off

you thinking ramp up for the last couple weeks then? Liking the soubd of this plan :)

That's true mm on big muscle is comparatively indescernable, no wonder so many guys at the gym skip leg day!

Did splits the same but trying to get decent recovery in between is a tough proposition. Started working the same push/ pull recently (eg shoulders & tris) to hit it all before numbness fades, at least that way I know I am exhausting the fibre before a good four days of recovery. Good gym science is always a work I progress though.

That and they hate training legs! LOL

Yes the split takes getting used to for sure. Sometimes I wont even follow the split and just listen to my body. If its still too sore after 2-3 days, Ill just switch it for the next days muscle and then switch back the following week.

I have run deca on three previous cycles and never had an issue! Infact it was on the third cycle that I had even heard of those probs! Tbh my sex drive is naturally high so by the time the test kicks in I become a sexual tyrannasarus, lol!

Lucky you Id say!! LOL I'm gonna use that line on the woman soon :)

you thinking ramp up for the last couple weeks then? Liking the soubd of this plan :)

Ya its what I did the last time to finish off mine. It was only 2 weeks worth and I knew I wasn't going to cycle again for a long time anyway. Plus I didn't want 2-3 ccs hanging around as evidence lol ;)

Lucky you Id say!! LOL I'm gonna use that line on the woman soon :)

Ya its what I did the last time to finish off mine. It was only 2 weeks worth and I knew I wasn't going to cycle again for a long time anyway. Plus I didn't want 2-3 ccs hanging around as evidence lol ;)

Lol, I hear you! I have had upwards of 50 syringes and barrels kicking around all year!

currently taking 2 deca injections pw (500mg in total) - did you double up quantities or resort to more pinning? If I double up with the amount of swelling I am currently getting from 1ml of test and 1ml of deca, my glutes are going to look pregnant!

Well 6 days in and other than PIP from the test and deca no evidence of any improvement yet - not
a tbol kick either. I am hopeful this will emerge over the next few days - it is amazing after months of stocking up and planning how impatient you can become waiting and hoping for the gear to work! I know it is still on the early side for tbol, but come on!!!

Concentrating on my diet over the next few days. Really want as much clean muscle bulk as possible preserving my abs but adding the bulk to everywhere else. Increased my healthy cal's already today by adding a third to my breakfast cereal and throwing in two slices of wholemeal toast with manuka honey, soon to be washed down with a whey shake with oats and flax.

Woke again feeling dehydrated so need to consume more water before bed I am guessing this is a tbol side.

Motivated yet unneccessarily impatient definitely sums up my mood this morning!

Getting in the recovery is mucho important! It seems to go in phases with me.....

I do a 4 day split M-F ( I try to take Sat & Sun Off)
Back & Tri
Legs
Shoulder & Bi
Chest & Traps
I work 2 primary and 2 secondary exercises per body part doing 4 sets of primary (12,10,8,6 reps) and 3 sets of secondary (15,12,10)

I may run strong for a few weeks but then you start to feel it alot more . I try to stay flexible by either switching to a 3 day routine and focus more on the compound exercises or just drop the secondary exercises or just do back ann drop the tris or just do chest and drop the traps.

Also If I deadlift heavy on back day , the next day I will go lighter on squats and vice a versa.

The other thing is that I just had a kid and between that and work good sleep is at a premium. Also just started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and feeling stronger and more motivated but my ligaments arent catching on tho the program hahah about to turn 41 so I gotta watch out that I dont do any damage! In light of that I will always increase my reps 1st (even if its a little high) before I increase the weight. Too many times have I felt really good and strong and decided to slap on more weight and wind up tweakin a joint or ligament!

Some interesting ideas man. I have just changed my splits so that I am working small parts twice a week now, so calves bis tris and traps get two works per week. Figure when on cycle go for broke!

Some interesting ideas man. I have just changed my splits so that I am working small parts twice a week now, so calves bis tris and traps get two works per week. Figure when on cycle go for broke!

Be careful not to overdo those traps... the bigger the traps, the smaller the delts look!
I usually say that if you do traps twice a week - you need to do side delts twice too!

Be careful not to overdo those traps... the bigger the traps, the smaller the delts look!
I usually say that if you do traps twice a week - you need to do side

Man if my cycle gives me traps of the size you suggest I will be one happy PSL customer!

Had a good bicep session today, but strangely it was when working my abs that I felt unstoppable, weighted sits up almost double the norm on the last two sets. Maybe placebo, but going to bed happier than when I woke!

Back