Pubertal Gyno and Dbol?

Azog

Basically wanna do dbol kickstart on my test cycle, but have existing pubertal gyno.

Would the 12.5-25mg daily dose of aromasin be able to handle the dbol sides and prevent more gyno? What should my dosage of Dbol be? I will have letro, clomid, and nolvadex on hand.

Before you ask:
23 years old
~190 pounds
~12% bodyfat (edit: prolly lower, 3J is the man and has leaned me out a bit while adding mass)
I'm currently a 3J client, so diet is no issue.

Last edited:
How much dbol do you plan on front loading in to the cycle, 50mg ed??

If so, you should be fine with the aromasin with that dose, plus if you develop the gyno fast and you have letro on hand, it will blast it away...

DO NOT run letro throughout the whole cycle, ONLY if the gyno gets bad and keep the doses down very minimal... Letro depleats estrogen 98+%, that is very bad for your libido and you energy levels... you will feel like shit all the time and you sex drive will be non existent...

I had the same problem you have and got on a deca test e cycle... i developed gyno fast and got on letro at .5 mg ed, then down to .25 eod... it blasted it away completely, i mean nothing no puffiness, tenderness, nothing! and it did it in about 2 1/2-3 wks... it actually got rid of the lumps in about 8 days... ONLY run this if you have to tho, otherwise aromasin will be the best thing for you as an AI

How much dbol do you plan on front loading in to the cycle, 50mg ed??

If so, you should be fine with the aromasin with that dose, plus if you develop the gyno fast and you have letro on hand, it will blast it away...

DO NOT run letro throughout the whole cycle, ONLY if the gyno gets bad and keep the doses down very minimal... Letro depleats estrogen 98+%, that is very bad for your libido and you energy levels... you will feel like shit all the time and you sex drive will be non existent...

I had the same problem you have and got on a deca test e cycle... i developed gyno fast and got on letro at .5 mg ed, then down to .25 eod... it blasted it away completely, i mean nothing no puffiness, tenderness, nothing! and it did it in about 2 1/2-3 wks... it actually got rid of the lumps in about 8 days... ONLY run this if you have to tho, otherwise aromasin will be the best thing for you as an AI

So you had gyno before the cycle?
Not sure of dose on the dbol. I was think 40mg. What do you all think?

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else have advice?

Yes I had gyno before the cycle, nothing major tho just some puffiness and very very slight lump, it got worse and now when I see it coming or feel it, I take letro every now and again to get rid of it while one cycle...

Only about .25mg ed until it's gone, never take it consistently because you still need some estrogen in you... It helped me a lot and I have never seen it come back ever since I use as needed but you should take your aromasin throughout no matter what not just letro by itself...

Front load your cycle with 40-50 mg of dbol everday for about 4-5 wks... Drop it off, by then you test will fully be in you... Good luck

Yes I had gyno before the cycle, nothing major tho just some puffiness and very very slight lump, it got worse and now when I see it coming or feel it, I take letro every now and again to get rid of it while one cycle...

Only about .25mg ed until it's gone, never take it consistently because you still need some estrogen in you... It helped me a lot and I have never seen it come back ever since I use as needed but you should take your aromasin throughout no matter what not just letro by itself...

Front load your cycle with 40-50 mg of dbol everday for about 4-5 wks... Drop it off, by then you test will fully be in you... Good luck

Thanks for all the advice! Lastly, do you tape off the letro?

Yes i dose at .25mg ed for 4 days to start, then up to .50mg ed for about a week, then dose down to .25mg eod then taper off if symptoms are all gone... I mean i dont have an exact time span, but i wouldnt run it longer than 3-4 weeks continuously, it works very very fast.... this helped me and i am very gyno prone

Hope this helps, good luck

ps... some guys will tell you to slam down 2.5mg ed for some time and others say to do 2.5mg ed then tape down... You honestly do not need to put that much in you, staying consistent with dosing and regularity of taking it should do you just fine...

I agree with kjkinger 100%.

I have pubertal gyno and have kept it totally under control the same way, letro if it flares up and aromasin on cycle (12.5mg does it for me).

I agree with kjkinger 100%.

I have pubertal gyno and have kept it totally under control the same way, letro if it flares up and aromasin on cycle (12.5mg does it for me).

How bad was your gyno? I got a fair sized lump in my left nipple and a smaller on in my right... They're still puffy too. No sensitivity tho.

How bad was your gyno? I got a fair sized lump in my left nipple and a smaller on in my right... They're still puffy too. No sensitivity tho.

Bad enough that my doc sent me for a cancer test years ago. The lump was that big. Only only on one side though. It used to hurt like a muther, but now I can't feel it at all.

ok i need a bit of help...i have been running 40mg of dbol for a week and a half out of a month cycle. i am going to use nolvadex as my post. here is what i need to know i have some letro but i need to know when im suppose to take it........... ive always had pubertal gyno but the 10th day in on my cycle im starting to develope a little bit of puffyness of the nipples (more that whats been there) should i wait to take the letro with my post or should i do it now with my dbol and if how much should i take?

ps. this is all i have for this cycle(nolvadex,letro and dbol)

ok i need a bit of help...i have been running 40mg of dbol for a week and a half out of a month cycle. i am going to use nolvadex as my post. here is what i need to know i have some letro but i need to know when im suppose to take it........... ive always had pubertal gyno but the 10th day in on my cycle im starting to develope a little bit of puffyness of the nipples (more that whats been there) should i wait to take the letro with my post or should i do it now with my dbol and if how much should i take?

1. its not smart to run dbol alone.. your doing nothing but fucking yourself up
2. you need to start you own thread.. you cant go around hijacking other peoples threads

:dumbass:

You never run an oral only cycle, especially not dbol. Say goodbye to all that weight pal.

huh really my bud just did this exact cycle and gained around 10 pounds that he kept of muscle and while he was on the cycle he gained 20 pounds. he was a first time user as this is a first time for me....... anyways could you just answer my question thnx bro

p.s its elite dbol

huh really my bud just did this exact cycle and gained around 10 pounds that he kept of muscle and while he was on the cycle he gained 20 pounds. he was a first time user as this is a first time for me....... anyways could you just answer my question thnx bro

p.s its elite dbol

which part of you need to open up your own thread and not hijack anyone elses dont you get??

p.s. dbol only cycles are retarded.. they shut down your natty test levels.. do some research and stop asking stupid questions...

well i was trying to make a new thread im new to this site and cant figure the layout lol....... and if you dont mind me adding isnt the pct suppose to bring your natty back to normal

so your willing to go an x number of weeks without test in your system?? u know what that makes u?? a woman...

not trying to flame but that's what it is.. your estro will be high and your test will be in the dumpster... that mimics a females natural hormone levels..

look if your going to do an oral dont do dbol at least.. do something that is easier on your hpta like anavar...

though that should be run with test too

and if you hit the back button and look at the top left youll see the start a new thread button..

enjoy ology

ok thnx for showing me how to start a thread. i dont understand when you say going a number of weeks with no test in my system? do you mean after the cycle during post? ive already started my dbol cycle. well ill just stick this out for now.
1 question will my test return back to normal over time? what should i do thnx

Back