puffy nipples

bigggdoggg

ok im so sick of this has enyone figured out to get rid of them doctor said i have no gyno. always puffy even when off. enything i can do?

yohimburn ES- can reduce fat and puffyness (though may not yield complete resolution if local fat stores are not the prime cause)

cabaser- if prolactin is an issue (common cause of puffyness, though often in combination with other factors)

AI- estrogen suppression can help, again it varies.

combination treatment is usually most effective.

nothing you can do for "puffy" nipples. I've had the problem since puberty and searched a lot - nothing.

freakinhuge said:
Letro is the strongest Aromatase inhibitor (AI), it should do the trick.

not really. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use by itself is not all that effective (though it can be), mainly because if E is the issue its usually locally produced. Hence even with high level systemic suppression you may not see results.

outlawtas2 said:
nothing you can do for "puffy" nipples. I've had the problem since puberty and searched a lot - nothing.

this is just not correct, puffy nipples can be harder to treat than gynecomastia (hard tissue) though it is still treatable. just like anything the success rate will vary. but unless you have tried all the above you have not really tried.

people often say that you cant treat gyno either, this is just false. Some cases may take longer to resolve and may require a several pronged treatment, but most gyno is reversible.

I had some puffy nips and got them pierced a while back. I can definitly say that it helped. The rings are out now, but it seems that my nips a lot more perky all the time. I guess it works two ways, puffy nips with no shirt on, or have beamers sticking out when you wear a tight t shirt.

Champ

bigggdoggg said:
so should i go with the yohimburn ES and see . how do take it i have never even heard of it.

yohimburn is a topical. if you have fat and puffyness then yohimburn is a good choice to start with.

if you just have puffyness then cabaser or an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), though leaning toward cabaser.

Champ said:
I had some puffy nips and got them pierced a while back. I can definitly say that it helped. The rings are out now, but it seems that my nips a lot more perky all the time. I guess it works two ways, puffy nips with no shirt on, or have beamers sticking out when you wear a tight t shirt.

Champ

piercing can have an improving effect, by damaging the nerve and causing permanent nipple erection. it can also have the opposite effect reducing signal or even destroying the nerve, making the nipple even more flaccid and unable to contract.

macro said:
piercing can have an improving effect, by damaging the nerve and causing permanent nipple erection. it can also have the opposite effect reducing signal or even destroying the nerve, making the nipple even more flaccid and unable to contract.

Thanks for the info. I must have been lucky as mine are erect almost all the time. I didnt peirce them to get rid of puffiness I had a girl who thought it would look hot so I did it. Had them in about 3 months and took them out.

Let me be the first to say that nipple piercing hurts like a bitch and you will want to cry when you snag the rings on towels and shirts etc...

Champ

not really, in fact there are now a number of reports of post cycle gyno from it

Back