Puffy Nips (pics)

Who cares if you got puffy nips, my buddy is totally shredded and has puffy nips, its the last thing the girls are looking at

I don't believe it's full blown gyno, maybe an early stage. It might be prolactin related or just fat, but i'm only at 14% body fat so unless i just store a lot of my fat there, it otherwise can be prolactin/progesterone related. But thanks for the comment, I know what your saying about "all in your head" but I've looked at pics of me in the past/current and my nipples are much more puffed out then they ever were before. They only look natural when they are cold. When my body is warm, they look very bad. thanks

I am speaking to you as someone who retains chest fat. I am less than 14% and fat is still very present in the area. Gyno is swollen and painful. Prolactin wouldn't be an issue on that cycle, and estrogen would have had a very small change.

You can consider long term use of a strong androgen, masteron, proviron, androhard and see some progress, but I really doubt you need to do a full letro protocol.

^THAT

I've had big nipples since puberty. I also got a big chest out of the deal which is potentially awesome but the nipple things sucks....the things I read on here lead me to believe I could have had mild gyno at puberty...?????......having said that.....I am taking .3 ml eod arimidex with 600 mg sust each week. Can the adex make some of the nipple issue go away or just subdue any potential sides from test?

Right there with ya jrader. I had sore nipples going thru puberty. Didn't know wtf it was of course and I think I was too embarrassed to tell anyone and see a dr. So, as a result I now have permanently puffy nips and i fuckin hate it! But cycles don't effect them in any way, which is good.

I had a problem a few months ago where I had started to get signs of gyno (last cycle was nearly 6 months prior). Used to tamoxifen for about 3 weeks and it helped out and the sensitivity and soreness went away.

Back