Pump me up

Aussie_guy

Hey guys, great forums u have here. Been reading and researching on/off for couple years now.
Lots of cool people on here ready to give their expertise and help- love ur work!
I need some help and I know everyone is different so I'll try and give you some info to work with.

I am a 43 yr old male, 5'10 with a slim build of 75kgs (165lbs), goal is at least 80kgs muscled no water re
Looking to pump myself up just to feel better about me, not trying to compete or impress anyone else.
Been on cycles b4, tried a bit of most things here at some time in my life.
Now to do it right.

I have this gear but can get more easily so please suggest away at what I should use or not

Sus 250
Test En 200
Test C 100
Deca 250
50 tabs Anadrol 50
Clomid
Nolva

Train 3-4 days week (not much cardio)
eat well adding protein shakes, take vitamins- milk thistle, mag, fish oil etc

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from u all soon

5 10 and only 75kg. Post your diet mate, so much more room for improvement, u can grow naturally. no need for gear.

I like the title of this thread because when I read it, went like this... "Pump me up...... THATS WHAT SHE SAID"

End

gona go against the grain here and say go for it. assuming you have proper time in training and not just getting back to it. i'd start with a test only cycle again at first. GREAT motivator!! you can build lean muscle without eating 5k calories a day. don't eat like i should always and i'm 45 and am in great shape. do the gear, tune up your diet some and have fun.

5 10 and only 75kg. Post your diet mate, so much more room for improvement, u can grow naturally. no need for gear.

Yes maybe so for some people. Think I know body and self now that I'm 43yrs old tho.
High metabolism I've always had (and no improvement, so gear it is lol). I could have gone to a bodybuilding, health/fitness forum site (plenty that I have seen) but since this one is about steroids I thought here is a good place for advice on what and how much to take when etc etc.

So please, those who have some advice for me about the gear, I'd love to hear from you. Even if you want to email me.........

Thanks

do a single compound, test only first cycle. longer esters work if you don't like pinning yourself daily. read the stickies posted. they are full of exactly what to do, pct, ect.

Back