punishment for buying NOT selling aas

so whats the maximum charge that a person can recieve for buying aas. i know selling is worse all i want to know is if i were to meet a guy and buy gear and say it was a set-up whats the penalty for this?

depend on your contry. canada O E.U O ( except U.K but without precision)

Obviously depends on how much you were caught with as well.. I know that in Australia if its over a certain deemed quantity, which is usually very small i.e one vial, you will be charged for supply or intent to supply anyway regardless.. There are alot of depending factors on this question so its hard to give a precise response.

That is a different story again to being caught with them red handed.. From my experience if your parcel gets seized, US customs will send a letter to the delivery address on the parcel informing you that they have seized the item, and ask you if you want to take responsibility of it.. If you don't respond to the letter they destroy the item after 30 days, but if you sign the form you are confirming they are infact your banned substance and will go from there, take you to court or what not.
They cant do much if you don't take responsibility of it unless of course it happens on a common occurrence lol..

Unless you are buying in massive bulk dont worry.

And the only real thing they would do is follow you, bust your ass until you give him up..

FIRST OF ALL NICE DOG! Unless they catch you with them..... If they are taken whilst in transit(by mail etc) then they are held by customs and no charges laid.You get a letter saying balh blah if you want to dispute.. if not they will be destroyed. Customs will even take fake gear... they dont give a fk.

That is a different story again to being caught with them red handed.. From my experience if your parcel gets seized, US customs will send a letter to the delivery address on the parcel informing you that they have seized the item, and ask you if you want to take responsibility of it.. If you don't respond to the letter they destroy the item after 30 days, but if you sign the form you are confirming they are infact your banned substance and will go from there, take you to court or what not.
They cant do much if you don't take responsibility of it unless of course it happens on a common occurrence lol..

If you get a seizure letter, just don't respond to it and let them destroy the gear. I mean what are you going to do? Ask them to give you your illegal drugs?! I think not.

i'm sure you'd be charged with some kind of possesion. I just dont' know what the penalty would be. Probably a fine and something else. I doubt you'd serve any time though. You would be pressured to tell your source for sure.

my true story

Back in 1999 I was arrested for possession and distribution of anabolic steroids. I ordered 1 50ml bottle of equipoise and 50 omna's sust 250. When customs intercepted the package they called the sherrifs office and asked what they wanted to do. My county just finished with the biggest marijuana bust in history and decided I was also a kingpin. I pled out to 3 years probation. I never got tested for juice the entire time.

Back