Australia lack of aas substitution pro hormones peptides and sarms

Haha yea last night i pushed through the shitty feeling and had a good workout and i had veins popping out of my chest shoulders neck that i didnt have on test and felt a bit stronger and thats after 2 days!! but ive felt hungover the whole time ;dunno if its worth the shit feeling . At least on test or peps i felt good

Last edited:
Just thought id let you guys know still feel like shit . Felt severely hungover yesterday and not much better today havent been able to take a shit feels like someone has hit me in the lower back with a baseball bat and cant stomach much to eat i would advise anyone thinking of taking prohormones not to do it these things are no joke

I hate orals. make me feel crappy. or atleast tummy upset.
but it sucks that they are soo strict in your area with laws it just pushes people to use more toxic and many time much less effective compounds...
they are soo stupid... adults should have the choice to use aas freely if they see fit...

Yea brother and it gone way past a sore tummy i went to work yesterday and only could stomach a chicken burger from good old kfc and finished work and came home slept all arvo and woke up at 2am with the worst back/ kidney pain had to have an oxy to go to sleep and ive just been hitting antibiotics and cranberry juice today coudnt go to work or eat all day losing gains hmm pretty sure ive got a kidney infection if i dont feel any better tomorrow ill be off to the docs . But yea like you said if u want test you should be able to get its in the same category as meth crack ecstasy ect like wtf its a hormone produced by your own body not crack but thats Australian law for you as far as there concerned its all as bad as each other ....

Turns out i had acute renal failure from those fukn pro hormones a healthy kidney flows 90 litres a min so with both going good guns should be running 180 lpm mine were running 65 directly from taking pro hormones so they doc said . If i thought or had any idea that this could happen i would of never touched any of it and after 2 days of use . Also i didnt mention oral steroids or pro hormones until the dictor did so i wasnt just playing the blame game i just told him my symptoms had bloods and urine and bang straight on the money dont take pro hormones

There are 2 types of trest by brawn labs 1 comes in a bottle like a pre workout i took the other one in a smaller container black i dont know how to up load a picture or i would

Back