Australia lack of aas substitution pro hormones peptides and sarms

blakey

I am banned!
Hey boys

Over here in aus its getting harder and harder to get aas there is plenty of dodgey sites and dicey people willing to take your hard earned $$$$ so recently ive been looking into subistutes. They may not be as good safe and tried and testef as aas but you get what you can get sometimes with our customes being 1 of the tightest in the world . Ive orded peptides and sarms from the usa and uk and ive had product get thorough and get taken wich isnt good if your ordering hundreds of dollers worth of gear .

Ive also looked at getting raw test e p sus powders but getting an amount worth doing can get you some serious fines or jail time up to 5 years so here we go

I have personally used peptides and sarms osta lgd and ghrp2 cjc . Now sarms dont come close to test no matter what anyone says so thats them out for me at least the ones i have tried as for the peptides they do great gains great overall feeling of wellbeing easily obtained at least for now but so expensive more than triple the price tag of doing a run on test and other health concerns example if you have any sort of cancer it can cause it to grow at a 10 times faster rate and a few other things also
So on to pro hormones i can get them easily for now any way but im a bit suspect on what i hear about people gaining close to 10kgs in 5 to 6 weeks and what type to usr health concerns similar to oral steroids .

Im no expert in any of this just wondering what you guys think in regards to stacking pro hormones with sarms peptides ect . And i no most of you would say dont waste your time run aas but its getting the gear that is the problem ive moved to a small town were i dont know anyone i dont go to a public gym i have a full set up at home so getting it from there is a no go so just wondering what you guys think about the situation cheers blake

This post wasnt about my diet . But to answer your question yes i have thought alot about diet and have made it a goal to fix and create a better diet this year as a priority

This is it bulking ...
5 am wake up 1 tea spoon creatine 1ts glutamine 15 mgs lgd
4 egg whites on whole meal toast 2 peices
Coffee or red bull 1 off
9 30am bacon and egg roll
12 steak with a tomato /chicken breast and rice /hamburger depending what i have left over from night before
2 pm protein shake
6pm steak chicken veg or salad for dinner
7 pre workout
9shake and maybe a turkey sandwich or something like that
So thats what im trying to work on and make better its not the best but its a good start and like ive said before i cant just walk around eating all day at work and its hard enough to just trying to make scrambled eggs in the mourning without waking up my son at 5 i know my diet needs work but its not just as easy as saying eat more food and like i said before the thread wasnt about my diet . I relise aas and peptide sarms pro hormones are not a magic potion that will change your physical appearance overnightbut I'm just looking for a bit of a helping hand along the way cheers

Last edited:
Your helping hand would be your diet. Food is very anabolic and very important for muscle growth. It doesn't matter what gear or the amount your on, if your diet is lacking so will the results. You can always prep your meals in advanced. 3j has a thread on before and after photos of clients with just diet changes. Maybe consider talking to him before spending money on whatever...

Ok i get what you are trying to say and yes ive checked out 3js diet before and after pics most of them were very good but what none of them are on aas ????
So when i posted this thred i wasnt bitching about not being able to get aas and if it came across that way it wasnt ment to im still making gains and slowley getting there . I dont know what you run in regards to aas but im going to assume that you do use it as your a respected member in a steroid forum so... if for some unknown reason you could no longer get whatever its is that you take you woudnt look at diffrent avenues or diffrent things to reach whatever goals you have set for yourself you would just be happy on the diets that you have now only food no other anabolic help whatever that may be ????
No doubt i would benefit from 3js help and it would be something that i would consider a bit further down the track

Well, I'm not getting into detail about what I do but I've never had an issue of not being able to get anything. I personally wouldn't go the sarms route. I would focus on diet and training. I'm really not blowing smoke up your ass when I say those are key focal points! Diet, training, sleep.. I only suggested 3j because he will custom taylor a diet that you can afford, you can make yourself in time restraints, and things you will eat. I'm actually considering using him myself soon because my local person doesn't seem to get the job done. I really don't like endorsing stuff on a forum but I have looked at his threads and talked to clients. For what it's worth, you don't have to hire 3j but maybe a diet coach or looking online for diet tips would help you more. I hear you about waking up early and cooking without waking everybody up. I have tried things on my own to help with that. I've mixed egg whites with chocolate milk, greek yogurt, leftover chicken, bananas and what not for breakfast. I too have a job where I can't eat all day but if I got time to piss, I got time to take a few bites here and there. Not jumping on ya, just suggestions...

Yea man i do hear ya i might give cj a private message and see what he cost ect i have to pct in a couple of weeks so that would be a good time to start tweeking my diet and yes your right about the sarms i dont think ill be whasting my time and money on them again i might try and get my diet more dialled in training isnt to bad still could do with some work but i do need to work on getting a bit more sleep aswell and then maybe a run on the pro hormones a little down the track cheers for the advice mate much appreciated

Ah well you might not be a respected member but at the least you have been on here a while and seem to know what your talking about sort of haha

Yea man i do hear ya i might give cj a private message and see what he cost ect i have to pct in a couple of weeks so that would be a good time to start tweeking my diet and yes your right about the sarms i dont think ill be whasting my time and money on them again i might try and get my diet more dialled in training isnt to bad still could do with some work but i do need to work on getting a bit more sleep aswell and then maybe a run on the pro hormones a little down the track cheers for the advice mate much appreciated

whats up brother.. feel free to email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for pricing..

also, please dont forget i do have a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. read post 1 and follow directions to post your diet.. it can help a ton!

good luck to you!

website
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

all the decent pro-h products are now banned IMO. there is alot of unknown/researched products always coming out and i wouldent trust them.

try get a test scripto and blast test if you can legally. maybe find an oral..
AUS is rough with customs as is Canada.
when/if you order just know its 50/50 you will lose it or get it. part of the game

Yea mate i was having a little lookc at some of the pro hormones out there at the moment and i dont even think there pro hormones anymore probley closer to orals but they all look sketchy i still have 4 weeks before i have to pct and was thinking of throwing in a prohormone to stack with the lgd but its all a bit to suspect for me i think .
Like tbone said i might concentrate on my diet and ill probley just get back on the peptides or order some test e raw and make up my own stash but yea customs sucks the best way ive found so far is usps priority mail it cost a bit more but if your spending a few hundred on gear what's 70$ . And as for the doctors i dont think that's going to happen but it could be worth a try they only want to hand out pain pills and anti depressants or if you want a sex change they will give girls test should send in the misses haha.
Just shitttyy that every thing over here cost more i can get peptides from the state's and maybe get them here or pay more than double and order the from an Aussie site and definitely get them but test would be my first choice test is best

Hey 3j thanks for the message i definitely will be hitting you up i think i could do with your help just have to workout if ill be using aas or peptides first cheers man

Hey 3j thanks for the message i definitely will be hitting you up i think i could do with your help just have to workout if ill be using aas or peptides first cheers man

i agree.. and good luck to you!!

looking forward to hearing from you!

Ok just orded some test e powder so ill c how that goes getting over here if i dont have any luck ill just get back on the ghrp and cjc
As for the end of my sarms cycle ive got some trest a pro hormone thats supposed to be a nandralone derivative supposed to be close to tren and deca but can aromitze to est so ill have an ai on hand if anything comes up still have 4 weeks of lgd left so ill be running this for the 4 weeks with the lgd to see what happens not expecting to much but lets see

Ok 2 days taking prohormones worst headaches feeling that sick in the stomach pro hormones are going in the bin

Back