Put my gear into a good cycle please!!

bAdGeNetIcS

but my gear into a good cycle please!!

this is what i have: 20cc shanghi labs test enanthate 250mg
20cc shanghi labs deca 250mg
36 a-bombs 50mg
50 clomid and a bottle of liquid clomid

please put this in a good cycle.....my stats are 180lbs..6ft...lean...not too much body fat...

keep in mind that i am going on a trip to florida on jan.1 ...so i would like to look my best around that time....thanks alot

Stats please.....age, weight, height, cycle history c/w doses, lifting experience, goal of cycle, (bulk, cut, lean mass) ???

BUT your gear into a good cycle...do you mean PUT your gear into a good cycle? And we must keep in mind that you're going to Florida, so you want to look good, right...got Damn...How old are you bro? Are you sure that you're ready for a cycle?:D

DUANABOL said:
BUT your gear into a good cycle...do you mean PUT your gear into a good cycle? And we must keep in mind that you're going to Florida, so you want to look good, right...got Damn...How old are you bro? Are you sure that you're ready for a cycle?:D
not saying that this guy is young, but people should be required to at least put their year they were born. they don't have to put the date but a year would let us know what we are dealing with.

my bad...im 22

this will be my 3rd cycle.....ive been lifting for about 3 years...im looking for bulk...

duanabol...you never made a typo before?...i meant to type put...honestly shouldnt really be an issue.

Re: by the way duanabol

bAdGeNetIcS said:
check out your post GOT damn... maybe we should check your age?...

OK....enough tough talk.

I asked you for your cycle history c/w (complete with) dosages. How are we supposed to make a cycle for you if you don't give us any info to go on ???

I would take it like this:

1-10 2cc Enanthate/week
1-10 2cc Deca/week
1-5 50mg drol
13-16 clomid therapy, 300mg day 1 100mg ED for the next 6 days, 50mg ED until finished.

Of course if you are only a teen then you should reconsider taking a cycle. This is just how I would run things if I were in your shoes.

Champ

thats alot of deca....500mg...i would say run like 1 1/2 cc of deca a week...that should be enough and also, run the enant one week past the deca...so they clear at the same time...

Back