Put together a new site with 3yrs progress pics

STANG 98 said:
Why is it all you big fuckers have huge calves?

It's not fair....... :bawling: :wtf:

I'd say it's a safe bet to say us big fuckers have big calves because we need them to carry around those big f'in 400+lb bodies!

bbgonnabe said:
Which orals did you use?

I'm thinking about doing orals at some point but I am considered about impact on my liver.

I used dbol & fina pellets. That was before i got enough balls to finally use a needle! With dbol i went as high as 60mg/day. And when i was using finaplix pellets orally, i would chew up 4 pellets 3 times a day. A lot of people will say oral finny doesn't work, but i can tell ya from first hand experience it does. But it's hellish expensive to use that way,and maybe only 50-60% as effective as 100mg injections every other day. I would never go back to oral finny now that i inject, but it definately does work that way if ya don't mind chewing through a whole $350 box of pellets per month!

as far as the liver goes. I think i genetically have a good, strong liver, tons of alcoholics in my family and none ever seem to have any liver problems. I have high cholesterol and get my blood checked every 3 months, and they check liver values as well as cholesterol. My values have never changed, they've always been in the normal range, even without every using milk thistle. I would say just to be safe run some milk thistle tabs with your orals to keep the liver in check!

holy shit!!!! the power of steroidss, man i got to get me some gear asap!!! dude you went from a 400lb pile of monkey crap to what 250 solid? Good work....so how has your life changed...finally got the bitches in line ill bet?

hey , congrats .. you have done an awesome job dropping the weight then getting jacked :D ...

just one thing, not to be critical , but i think everything is good just maybe try to get those forearms a little bit bigger ... cuz your bis/tris look huge :D

goodjob

yeah i agree get those forearms bigger mine where always big from bucking shit loads of hay when i was growing up but i keep them big by using those hand sqeeziing things you look pretty tough so you might want something harder

I would just like to say congrats. What was it that made you finally say.... FUCK IT i'm going to the GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? just curoius

Back