Putting GH peps to the test, blood test!

Zeek

Community Veteran
The title says it all

This is what I am doing, started on Sat the 21st.

GHRP-2 100mcg x 3 per day

CJC-1295 100mcg x 3 per day

Already ordered and paid for two IGF-1 tests from saveonlabs. I will go in Friday morning

15 min post injection I will have blood drawn for test #1

Help me figure out when to take the 2nd test on friday!

What do you guys think 1 hour post injection? 2 or 3hrs?

Edit: I decided to lower the dosages to what most are using so the test has more value to everyone once i get it done.

Last edited:
I know these gh peps do something by all the guys that use them and swear by them. I just want to see if they are worth keeping with HGH, can they replace HGH on their own? I just have all sorts of questions buzzin in my head.

So far looks like 15 min post and 1 hour post injection.

I want more feedback on the dosages, should I scale them back to normal dosages?

The standard 100mcg 3 x per day of each

You hear so many different answers on how much of these peps equal how many IU of GH that is gets confusing.

Thanks Zeek, I've been waiting for someone to do this. I have yet to try GH or any peptides but have been thinking about trying them in the near future. Starting with the peps, as I can't afford GH at the moment. Can't wait to see your results.

Help me out with the dosages guys so we see what we need to from these tests.

I've heard this:

100mcg 3x per day is like an IU of GH, then I heard that it was more like 3iu, then another guys says 4-5 IU. See where I am going with this! ;)

to side on the side of safety 1iu of GH will barely budge an IGF test. My usual GH dosage is 4-6 IU daily. so trying to mimick that with my pep dosage to compare.

I'm not sure on the dosages, the amt of GH release is probably an individual thing...depending on how you respond to the peps...

I was just wondering about the CJC 1295 because my understanding is that the drug affinity complex (DAC) results in a sustained release of GHRH, as opposed to Mod GRF which results in a pulse.

I do my best to understand these new peps by tossing all copy and pasted info and getting right down to things posted by people using the products.

Nothing annoys me more than copy and paste studies. Because it seems for every one proving something somebody tosses up another disproving. Some do have value but most are shit IMO ;)

Unfortunately a lot of the advanced users of these peps are also using HGH with them so it is hard to credit something to them specifically.

It's odd to me that people spend decent cash on this stuff and don't get tested to see what is going on. That has changed with HGH, tons get tested but still with peps people are slacking.

Unfortunately that is the nature of science, and biology is the science of exceptions - nothing is clear cut.

I wasn't basing my question on copy and paste studies but rather on my knowledge of drug affinity complexes and their utility in prolonging the biological half-life of compounds.

I wasn't even really addressing your post before mine D, I was just ranting. I'm sitting here searching the net for labs and can't find squat.

Your post before mine is actually something that can be answered by studies and such.

I'm searching for blood work and keep running into damn copy and paste hell.

Last edited:
Ah ok. I was just thinking that with the nature of your testing - 15 min and 1 hr post injection, if the peps are going to induce GH-release in any capacity, you'd be better off using Mod GRF instead of CJC 1295 due to the fact that Mod GRF will be bioavailable all at once, whereas CJC 1295 would not. :D

Yeah it's tricky because I don't know what the half-life of CJC 1295 is...

I do know that it was designed with the potential for once-weekly injections in mind...

thing just got complicated lol

I've got some reading to do tonight :(

I might even have to go to you know who's board

Okay so the half-life is 6-8 days based on a Journal of Endocrinology study that I just looked at.

And a single injection resulted in increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9-11 days post-injection.

But I can't find how long post-injection you can expect to see increases...

Very interesting indeed! 1.5 to 3 fold would make it so I would not need to add anything else with it.

I did see on another board a guy was mega dosing just cjc-1295 and I thought he was nuts. Maybe isn't a nut after all?

Instead of testing on the same day, I might revise the plan and test at a certain time post injection, wait for results and then decide on the time to test for the 2nd test on another day.

So maybe Friday just do it 1 hour post injection and wait for results

Dahurt first of thanks for changing the skiveys! Your lookin good brother.

I would like to clarify some thing. CJC1293 CJC1295 w/o Dac and mod GRF are all the same thing just different names for marketing. I got this info directly from a canadian lab. The only reason they keep using the diffent names is cause everone actually thinks they are different. So they want to keep the diehards that will only buy Mod grf 1293 and such

1295w dac is a whole nother story and that is the one that will show high on a test days down the road.

Now as for testing time all the cut and pastes indicate you peek spike to be within an hour of injection.

So I think the 15 min and 1 hour times would be appropriate so we can finally figure out wtf is really going on with these. I'm more intrested in the peek value more than any thing else.

I have had labs run on CJC1293/GHRP6 combo lets just say I am not impressed AT ALL. I will do some rumaging in a minute see if I can find them.

I am looking forward to Zeeks test to see how he dose.

Yeah I hate that they call the same damn thing 3 different names. Thanks for posting that PB, and I'm like you like my new skiveys haha!

Back