Putting next cycle together....

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Ok...you guys will probably get tired of this afetr a bit, but here is what I was thinking for my next cycle:

Primo depot at 500mg week for 8 weeks
dbol: 40 mg week 1 through 4
hcg: 2500iu week 1-3
proviron or nolva: 25mg or 20 mg daily week 1 throuh 4
hcg: 2500iu week 6-9
clomid: 100mg daily week 9-12

should i bump up the primo? this is just a sample cycle, i may change up the whole thing and stick with my tried and truwe omna, but i would like to mix it up a bit.....i want to get some more size and hardness and some more strength gains....i was thinking of doing another bulk cycle, but i want to give my body a rest of the weight fluctuations....

E

eastarr69 said:
Ok...you guys will probably get tired of this afetr a bit, but here is what I was thinking for my next cycle:

Primo depot at 500mg week for 8 weeks
dbol: 40 mg week 1 through 4
hcg: 2500iu week 1-3
proviron or nolva: 25mg or 20 mg daily week 1 throuh 4
hcg: 2500iu week 6-9
clomid: 100mg daily week 9-12

should i bump up the primo? this is just a sample cycle, i may change up the whole thing and stick with my tried and truwe omna, but i would like to mix it up a bit.....i want to get some more size and hardness and some more strength gains....i was thinking of doing another bulk cycle, but i want to give my body a rest of the weight fluctuations....

E
ive no experience with primo so i cant comment except to say id run it for 10-12 weeks , the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at weeks 1-3 is early your just getting shut down then , id save that for your next cycle and id run the nolva with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) not the dbol

i figured the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be ok in the first 3 to help maintain and not get the nuts shut down since the primo would shrivel the balls....plus the proviron would do me fine since i have had nothing but good results from it...i can use nolva since i have it, but primo will not promote any bad sides to my knowledge...i am just throwing it in there for the dbol factor....and then the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of the cycle to run me into the clomid....i have heard of some guys running the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the beginning to get the extra test boost....anyone else...

E

the dbol is to jump start me...especially since i dont think i will get a ton of strength off of the primo...

E

I don't know much on Primo.....expect that there is a lot of fakes out there and sometimes it's not worth it.

I would run the Primo for 10 weeks. Good luck

thanks bro...my guy is tried an true and some bros out here by me have done it and it is good to go....plus $ is not bad....so, i was thinking about trying it...thanks...

E

eastarr69 said:
thanks bro...my guy is tried an true and some bros out here by me have done it and it is good to go....plus $ is not bad....so, i was thinking about trying it...thanks...

E
Most sources dont know reals from fakes either.

I am a firm believer that they do if the use gear themselves...but, you never know...thus the reason you have to be prepared to lose you cash at any time....correct....

E

I think a lower dose Test + EQ instead of Primo will yeiled better results, and be fairly mild. How about 300-400mg of Ethanate, and 400-500mg of EQ. Still would cost less than that much primo, if you find 500mg a week for cheaper, than its defintley fake primo.

my prices are not bad, but by bno means cheap....and my availabilty on EQ is non-existent from my guy.....i like your change up roadhouse, my issue is the EQ...

E

Back