QGL labs

i've heard nothing but good things
i think i might try some of their test for my next cycle also if u do a search you'll find a little more about them as well

Im on QGL enanth right now as well. Week 4 going to 5. We'll see. Im running it at 500mg/wk with tren 50mg /day....

i am on QGL enenth500mgs wkly for 3 weeks now
running it w/ NPP fast acting deca 400mgs wkly

I had never run test before. I was wondering if what I have was good because all I could really tell was really oily skin and a little test flu in the beggining. Weight has crept up a little but it is only week 4. I may be expecting too much but its all any one talks about...So Im not sure what I think yet...

i have used many different brands.. QGL is clearly the best... i have only been on it for like 3 weeks... i am sure the deca has something to do w/it as well ! good shit bro !

I have heard real good things about this stuff, i sent diesel man that way, he is a personal friend and i wouldn't send him somewhere that i didnt' have faith in.

Yeah I feel Like I am dealing with a good bro. The packaging was a+, I had run deca before and evidentally it worked great for me. I have many weeks left, Im running it for 12 so I still looking forward to everything.....Good so far though...

Tryn2 said:
Im on QGL enanth right now as well. Week 4 going to 5. We'll see. Im running it at 500mg/wk with tren 50mg /day....

thats exactly what im gonna do.... only with a little Winstrol (winny) at the end

Anyone try the tren/prop combo? Any advantage/disadvantage to using that instead of buying the separately (pain?)?

Back