Quad Injection

SCHOOMONEY

Bible salesman.
Currenlty On Eight Weeks Of Sust/deca Cycle. I Always Use A 22g 1.5inch Needle. All Injections Up To This Time Have Been Flawless Until Yesterday. I Injected My Left Quad And It Was A Smooth Injection. About Four Hours Later My Leg Was Swollen And I Could Not Walk. Anyone Have Any Idea What May Have Caused This. I Did Notice A Little Bit More Blood Than Usual When The Shot Was Done And My Leg Is Swollen Below Where I Injected To My Knee Cap. Any Ideas On How To Prevent This In The Future Because I Can't Afford Not Being Able To Walk.

SCHOOMONEY said:
Would You Recommend A 25g For A Delt Injection?

Yes, i do it all the time with 25g..also use 25 guage for the quad and bicep and chest.

Whats the point in using anything larger than a 25ga? I ask this question all the time. Sure it takes a lil longer to inject ,but its not suppost to be as fast as a flu shot either. Its oil not water. Ive used a 25ga on every cycle and I already have scar tissue, I couldnt imagine it if Id have used a 22 or 23.

22 is like an oil pipe
25 is smooth as silk. It takes longer yes but half the time I don't even feel it going in
Just warm the oil under warm water for a few minutes before injecting
Also is it just me or does anyone else use 1" in the quads? 1.5 seems long for the quads IMO

quad shots always seem to be the most problematic, may have to do with putting on pant after injection, or sleeping in not so fresh sheets, but I for one tried them and 1st after not being able to funtion properly, 2) always feeling slightly hot/swollen at site of pin. Decide it was back to the delt/bum for me.

pec shot . Only Jersey boys & Mayans, Aztecs do that. Truly uncivilizied barbarians and thier spawn..

Jimbo. 1.5 Quad Hell I'll faint ifin yoz come by me wit dat big ole pin.
Not like if you have a lot of fat to go through in the quad.

I Am Thinking Of A Delt Injection. What I Am Gathering I Should Use A 25g And Go In About One Inch. What Do You Guys Shoot For A Delt Injection?

Back