Quality Vet Gear Underfilled?????

I was wondering if anyone has had their QV gear come in underfilled. My partner's DECA was about 3cc's light and the STAN V 100 was about 6cc's light. Anyone else encountered this?

6cc's light? Are you sure he's measuring it right? I've never seen QV that underdosed before. Maybe it's fake.

Every vial of QV I've shot has been underfilled by at least 1cc. And of the three batches I have sitting around, it seems like the newer ones are more underfilled (does that make sense???...) than the older ones.

I have experienced several different brands being light, but 6 cc's blows my mind. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't the one giving him the injections. From the time it wqas ordered it has been in MY possession. It's actually 6 cc's light. AND i"m sure it's legit. I have seen Ttokkyo products a cc or 2 light and Brovel is usually a little light, but I was under the impression that QV was good stuff with a great reputation. Oh well, Can't really bitch about it. He started bitching and I told him to go to Wal-Mart and pick up another bottle...LOL. He didin't liek that comment too much.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

I just did 6ccs of QvCyp and read this post...went back and wanted to see what i had left in it.......4 ccs= a cool 10 ccs even, im more than happy to say.

Gator

Unless im blind my qv cyp had 10 ccs......i had sworn off Mex gear b/c of underdosed underfilled bullshit. I decided to give qv one last shot and i have to say ....surprisingly its good stuff.

It's easy to think you're 1CC short and really not be, due to the wastage in the pin (the syringe measures what you push, not the part in the cap/pin) plus pulling just a little past the mark you're going for when injecting over the course of 10 injections. 6CCs is insane; sounds like an assembly line error, like the occasional empty coke can, or you have fakes...

to get one bottle 3CCs light, and one 6CCs light seems odd. did they have the colored QV cap on them ;)

all of my QV has been filled to the exact same level, not like some other stuff I've seen.

MAybe his source pulled the top off and recrimped on another one???? QV has been getting some bad press lately but I doubt they personally would underfill a vial by 6cc's.....

I agree with you guys. I guess it can be chalked up to a one-in-a-million production errors or something. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't witness it myself. Oh well, screw it, he just ordered two more bottles to compensate.

Qv is cheap and you get exactly what you pay for. Every bottle of QV shit I have ever had was at least 1 cc underfilled. I thought maybe it was just me overdrawing .1cc each time but on the last bottle I had, I intentionally underdrew each time and only got 8 shots (slightly < 1cc each). Thats fuckin shitty in my opinion. I don't see why the hell anyone would want to pay $40 for 8cc's of QV enth and have to deal with the horrible pain from the shots when you could spend $70 and get 10 amps of ICN test that would end up equaling about 12cc's of painless human grade test.

spend $70 and get 10 amps of ICN test that would end up equaling about 12cc's of painless human grade test. [/B][

Cause I get 50 cc's for $65.

Ive gone through 2 50mL qv enanthate, and 1 50ml qv deca, and it looked as if each was overfilled at least 1-2mL

AustinTX said:
Bastard ;) I can't even get that in Nuevo Laredo, but I still do have one or 2 places left to try...

I love Nuevo Leredo!!!!!we pile in a carand hit da roar....12 hrs later were in Mex.....

50 ccs for 65 seems too good to be true...but believable:rolleyes:

Back