Quality vs Price / really a difference?

OldManIron

I have been reading on here and DatB's forum for awhile now, and I am thinking about getting some peps for ligament/joint/tendon injury/repair mostly.

Anyway, there are so many places to get them from... 3 forum sponsors alone plus the one from DatB.

Don't want to violate any rules here, so just edit or let me know if I cross a line.

Southern makes a point in their banner of saying American Made (I assume vs Chinese etc...) and has a sale right now. Also says they ship them cold pack.

PurchasePeps seems to currently have lowest prices but did not see mention if they are American made or not and/or if shipped cold.

Rui seems to be priciest, but have been happy with their other products before.

Guy from DatB forum is supposed to be clinical grade and supposedly supplies labs, but costs a little more. But I think 99% pure or something.

There may be one more from here but I can't think of it right now.

Just at the point of information overload here. Any input on the differences or what you consider to be most important etc... Would be appreciated.

Also, the DatB guy has Modified GRF(1-29) while I think all the others list CJC-1295 W/O Dac (from reading, these seem to be the same thing but I have also read confusing and conflicting things as to if they are the same and if one is better than the other etc...)

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Im sure each and every company including us at purchasepeptides guaranties at least 98% purity. As far as where we source our products its world wide from places like Europe, Asia and the Good Ole USA.
we dont ship ice packed because all of our peps are good for 30 days with temps of up to 130 degrees. If a package takes longer then a month to arrive we'll address that on a case to case basis with the customer.

Ive said it before I use to buy products that were 2,3 and sometimes 10 times the cost. When I looked at it even paying twice as much for products where I got real similar if not identical results made no sense. I may spend 1.25 more on something but not two or three times more and certainly not 10!

I have been reading on here and DatB's forum for awhile now, and I am thinking about getting some peps for ligament/joint/tendon injury/repair mostly.

Anyway, there are so many places to get them from... 3 forum sponsors alone plus the one from DatB.

Don't want to violate any rules here, so just edit or let me know if I cross a line.

Southern makes a point in their banner of saying American Made (I assume vs Chinese etc...) and has a sale right now. Also says they ship them cold pack.

PurchasePeps seems to currently have lowest prices but did not see mention if they are American made or not and/or if shipped cold.

Rui seems to be priciest, but have been happy with their other products before.

Guy from DatB forum is supposed to be clinical grade and supposedly supplies labs, but costs a little more. But I think 99% pure or something.

There may be one more from here but I can't think of it right now.

Just at the point of information overload here. Any input on the differences or what you consider to be most important etc... Would be appreciated.

Also, the DatB guy has Modified GRF(1-29) while I think all the others list CJC-195 W/O Dac (from reading, these seem to be the same thing but I have also read confusing and conflicting things as to if they are the same and if one is better than the other etc...)

Thanks!!

PurchasePeptides - can you comment or advise on this part of the post?: Modified GRF(1-29) while I think all the others list CJC-1295 W/O Dac (from reading, these seem to be the same thing but I have also read confusing and conflicting things as to if they are the same and if one is better than the other etc...)

Also, has anyone tried any of the research chems from PP? Particularly Anastrozole?

Last edited:
GRF 1-29, CJC 1293, CJC 1925 w/ Out dac are all the same.

PurchasePeptides - can you comment or advise on this part of the post?: Modified GRF(1-29) while I think all the others list CJC-195 W/O Dac (from reading, these seem to be the same thing but I have also read confusing and conflicting things as to if they are the same and if one is better than the other etc...)

Also, has anyone tried any of the research chems from PP? Particularly Anastrozole?

PurchasePeptides - can you comment or advise on this part of the post?: Modified GRF(1-29) while I think all the others list CJC-195 W/O Dac (from reading, these seem to be the same thing but I have also read confusing and conflicting things as to if they are the same and if one is better than the other etc...)

CJC 1295 and Mod GFR 1-29 are the same things. You will see some sites that have them both. That's because some people still refer it to as one of the names.

Purchase Peps is the only source I use for peps. I am running the IGF DES and HGH Fag right now and love the results so far.
I am not too familiar with their Anastrozole. But if you it the least potent of what I have right now, then you need to get it!

Southern Research - care to comment on the first part of the original post? Maybe as to the quality of your product and why you guys cold pack ship your products? Or any other info you wanted to provide.

Very true and good stuff. As well as myself I believe other peptide companies market them as the same for simplicity.

CJC1293

GHRH and Ghrelin are released in specific patterns that vary depending on event and environment: post-exercise, in response to slow wave sleep, in certain stages of life and physical development, and so on. Most people (even the diseased) continue to possess the ability to make GH in the pituitary. The problem is in the signalling of the pituitary to release it and make more. Even most people with diseases that affect growth hormone secretion retain the ability to continue to make GH in their pituitaries. The disease states and symptoms result, most typically, in altered (dysfunctional) GH release signaling and this also affects the ability of the pituitary to continue to make more GH. [2] Endogenous-type GHRH, which has a forty-four amino acid long chain (and a specific shape - thus making it a peptide as well as a hormone), has been marketed for the longest as Sermorelin in comparison to the other GHRH-type peptides. However, Sermorelin has been demonstrated to be degraded rapidly in the body and is cost-inefficient. But because most patients in need of GH therapy do retain the ability to produce and secrete their own GH, treatment with a GHRH-type analog remained hypothetically preferable to exogenous GH treatment. GH itself when administered exogenously results not only in "unnatural" release patterns, it results universally in down regulation of endogenous GH production - as do many hormones when applied exogenously.[3] Sermorelin's limitations naturally resulted in a variety of formulations of GHRH analogs for therapeutic usage. CJC-1295, discussed in another article, is a GHRH analogue with attached MPA (aka DAC), binds to albumin in the bloodstream and circulates for a week or longer. Modified GRF 1-29, which is also called D-Ala2-GHRH-(1-29), [Nle27]-hGHRH(1-29)-NH2, GHRH (1-29)NH2, or ModGRF1-29, is the bioactive portion of GHRH(1-44) with fifteen amino acids subtracted and four amino acids replaced at the weakest points in the peptide structure.

These are actually all three very different. The acting half-life being the biggest difference between them.

The problem with the GNRH peps is the confusion with the names.

You have:
Semorelin
CJC-1293
CJC-1295
and Mod GRF (1-29) also know by some as CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

CJC-1295 w/o DAC is not an actual name by laboratory standards but companies, including SRC, still use this name in description to help the hobbyist identify the specific sequence.

PP, we are not posting this as a correction, just a future explanation.

I had a hard time deciding who to go with based on best quality for the price. Especially since I plan to essentially be on these for life.

I finally decided to try Southern Research because I liked the idea of American sourced peptides, price was in the mid range, not the cheapest but not the most expensive, sounded like quality would be high, and the cold pack seemed like a professional touch.

Shipping was fast, nicely packed (included small cold pack) and included peptide analysis paperwork.

Here I was a little disappointed, since the paperwork listed peptides at 95.5% purity level. I was expecting something in the 98% range. I did contact them via email about my concern and they did respond promptly and assured me they were high quality and that anything over 92% is medical research quality.

I have started using them. Hard to say anything on effectiveness since it's only been a few days, and I'm not really sure if there is any kind of feeling to expect etc... Unless you get some kind of nasty side effect. But no burning when injecting and nothing odd that I have noticed. so hoping for the best.

Only other thing that I thought was odd was the BW I bought from them had one piece of label missing, where expiration date went. The part that said expiration date was there but actual date was where part of label was torn off. Not saying anything is wrong with it or funny.... Just seemed odd and would have preferred it was there.

Overall good experience. Would say they are fine to use. Though I think for next batch I am going to try the guy from Dat forum and compare to see if I notice any difference. Though for what I bought, would have cost me another $100 I think. See if it's worth it.

i highly rec you try purchasepeptides.com next time you WILL be happy! :)
feel free to pm me for a discount code from them. ;-)

Back