questing regarding my pct

DeeXII

Hey guys
So I had to abruptly stop my test-e cycle due to an upcoming drug test. With that said, I was only 6 weeks and my question is if I should still wait a month from my last pin to start my pct? This upcoming Wednesday, makes two weeks since my last pin.

Are they testing for steroids ? It's been a while but I believe that's a fairly expensive test and many companies don't do it...
Steroids will be detected in your system for something like 12 months and they will find it if they want to...

Last edited:
Are they testing for steroids ? It's been a while but I believe that's a fairly expensive test and many companies don't do it...
Steroids will be detected in your system for something like 12 months and they will find it if they want to...

It's a hair test, and they will only be dating back 3 months... And yes they will be testing for steroids, it's for NYPD.

You're a cop ? Haha... Good luck, I'm not helping you !
Should be doing your job instead of breaking the law !

Hey guys
So I had to abruptly stop my test-e cycle due to an upcoming drug test. With that said, I was only 6 weeks and my question is if I should still wait a month from my last pin to start my pct? This upcoming Wednesday, makes two weeks since my last pin.

Start your PCT on Wednesday then... That's not going to protect you from them finding it in your system.
Cops like payoffs... Put some cash together and pay them off like a good citizen :)

Cop+tren= unjustified shooting, brutality, corruption, super chokeholds, and road rage. I'll see you on CNN soon...pass your test and go put fear into the lives of the people lol

They're out of order buddy, ignore them...

PCT is to be started 2 weeks after last Test E pin... have you been using HCG on cycle?

Have you got your Nolva and Clomid ready to go?

Last edited:
I gave him the right advice.. Why wait an extra week to PCT on a measly 6 weeks of Test E ?

Last edited:
It's good advice but I don't think u have time to pass your test. Didn't you post about this before awhile ago?

I gave him the right advice.. Why wait an extra week to PCT on a measly 6 weeks of Test E ?

You judged him cos he's a cop... without knowing his history.

I'd rather a cop who looks after himself, asks sensible questions and keeps his cycles simple - than a cop who goes home every night and drinks booze, takes his stress out on his wife, or dabbles in harsher compounds.

At the end of the day, if someone comes to 'Ology for help - it needs to be impartial. If we start judging everyone before offering up information, we become part of the problem.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/676980-question-regarding-drug-testing.html

You did! That was on 2-25-15. You said you would start pct (nolva+clomid) 3 weeks after last pin. So what is the point of this thread exactly???

What clarification do you need? My question was regarding the wait time of my PCT, which was not the topic of discussion in my previous thread. Any other clarification you need?

Again, I mainly don't post in these forums because of the OVERWHELMING amount of negative that you and other contribute here on a daily basis.

As for those who attempted to assist, thank you again and I will start MY PCT two weeks after my lAST PIN, as NOTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD, 02/25/2015.

Thanks all.

You clarified it yourself in your other thread! Lol who are these people?!?!

This will be the last reply you get from me, seeing as I already stooped to your level. My previous post was regarding the drug test. This post questions if I should wait for 3 weeks after my final pin, or should be extended/reduced (ie, two weeks only or four weeks is still needed). Okay, enough feeding the trolls. Good night.

^^ dude, just start your PCT already, shave your head and your pubes, and everything else and hope for the best

Back