Question ab my reaction to first mt2 injection

Kristen-ko

Last night my bf & I started mt2 & had first injections. We both felt a little flushed & I felt sort of nauseous most of the night. I've been having bad back pain for some reason so I couldn't sleep anyway for pretty much the entire night. Other than us making ridiculous love twice later into the night, I felt terrible all night long.. Both I believe due to back pain + mt2..? This morning I've been in such bad pain I've just laid in bed & just now been able to get out at 1:00 pm! Took pain meds to help back but still feel weird & sick. Have been throwing up... A lot, three times now. Idk if I should be worried I'm having a bad reaction to my mt2. Given, it could possibly be from some cause of my back pain or meds ( which I think is only a muscular pain & problem). If anyone could chime in to lmk if you believe the vomiting is from my mt2 maybe or I should worry or lay off for a bit. I'd love to hear from someone who has experience with it or knows more than, I do or have been able to research just yet. Thank you ahead of time...

Sounds like you 'over-dosed'; what was your initial dose? You should dose at 1-200mcg to test your tolerance for the first time.

Back