question about anadrol

LSUtiger

pimp juice = test
will you see results with only running 25mg a day of anadrol for 4 weeks? if so will the lower dosage help with the sides?

thanks guys

On that dosage, I would say you could quite easily do a 6-8 week cycle, with it being very unlikley that you would have any adverse effects.

Don't run anadrol by itself. Injectable testosterone should be the base of every cycle. Anadrol stacks well with test, but by itself I can't recommend it. You would probably see results on 25mg per day, but I wouldn't recommend it.

LSUtiger said:
will you see results with only running 25mg a day of anadrol for 4 weeks? if so will the lower dosage help with the sides?

thanks guys

please post your stats

I agree with GearHead.

No way you should be considering Anadrol 1) By itself 2) Without a lengthy cycling history. Even many advanced users tend to stay away from it as the side effects can be quite harsh.

GonnaBeAGearHead said:
Don't run anadrol by itself. Injectable testosterone should be the base of every cycle. Anadrol stacks well with test, but by itself I can't recommend it. You would probably see results on 25mg per day, but I wouldn't recommend it.
i agree except i doubt he would see results from 25 mg of drol by itself .

LSUtiger said:

thanks guys

Yup you will probably see result if you are a first time steroid user, but the easy come is easy go, you will loose most of your gains in a short time, plus you might harm your liver.

Back