question about eq cycleI

tasent

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion about dosages on EQ.
This will be my 1st time trying it. any info would be appreciated

How many cycle have you run in the past?

If this is your first, you should try and get your hands on some anavar.

I am 5' 5" ,weigh 145 and am @18%bf. This will actually be my 3rd cycle. I have tried anavar and Winstrol (winny), liked the hard look but I would like to gain a little more muscle as well as get leaner. I was also considering running some T3 and clen along with the EQ

thanks biggie swolls, I figured that was for a man. I was told to take 25mg every other day. What do you guys or gals think???

Every other day injections with EQ is not needed considering the long half life of the compound.

I would say that 25-50 mg/wk to start would be fine. Then from there you can assess your tolerance and increase the dosage but I would say that for your 1st cycle of EQ, dont end up going higher then 75 mg/wk max.

Biggie is right on with those dosages!! I have noticed gains on 25mg EQ/wk. Not anything dramatic but I did gain mass. I would say start with 25mg then work you way up to 50mg. It affects my voice a GREAT deal so I never run more than 50mg but I know others that can tolerate 200mg. I am not telling you to go this high, especially your first time w/ it.

Back