question about legal steroids

Death

hi..

i'm an 18-year-old who weighs 165 lbs and 5''7. i've been "bodybuilding" for about a year and trying a bunch of stuff at GNC like creatine and NO2... but i haven't been getting the results i want. then i saw an add in a magazine for "D-Bol Methadrostenol" from legalsteroids.com. will this stuff work for a newbie like me? will it make you super huge without side effects? should i not take it since im 18 because it might make me dependent on it? i'm pretty ignorant about steroids but if someone could give me some info i'd really appreciate it...

that stuff is a garbage peroid and since youre 18 and not getting the results maybe u should re-evalute how u train and what u eat and changing your diet before deciding to even think about the juice

just my 2cents

Just up your calories bro. If you're busting ass in the gym and aren't making any more gains at 18, then I'm willing to bet you aren't eating enough. You may think you're putting down enough food by taking in a big breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But you need to be eating a meal every 2-3 hours that contains a good amount of protein and low GI carbs. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Legalsteroids.com is not one of the vendors that has a great reputation with the legals, especially with their misleading naming convention.

Mudge said:
Legalsteroids.com is not one of the vendors that has a great reputation with the legals, especially with their misleading naming convention.

They should be sued for what they do!

so... it sounds like i shouldn't order from legalsteroids. i'm not sure if im going to use steroids or not, but if i were what sites/ steroids would you suggest?

performance_issues said:
and since youre 18 and not getting the results maybe u should re-evalute how u train and what u eat and changing your diet before deciding to even think about the juice

just my 2cents

You're not listening to a word of sensible advice are you bro??

party chill man, we were all like this at some point

buying steroids off websites isn't really recomended death, its looked down upon because its dangerous, quite a bit higher chances of getting scammed or busted, if you are really hellbent on doing steroids, research big time, find someone around your area to talk to about it, or make friends with a source here online. eh idk

It doesnt sound like he wants to do steroids just something over the counter that works like them without side effects. Well you can flush that idea right down the toilet. For 1 thing Nothing you get over the counter will work like the real thing. The best thing out there that is legal in my opinion is 1-test. or 1-test cypionate. Just do a search and you will find a place to order them. And you are too young to do steroids but if you decide to do them nothing we say will help stop you. Best first cycle is 500mg of any type of test a week for 8 weeks.

Last edited:
For advertising and for dumb asses that belive them. I cant count the number of times people say they are taking d-bol and it is the fake shit they got off of legalsteroids.com and they think its the real deal.

swoles right, hypocritacally i say its too young, LMAO, but if u are to do anything legal, try the m1t, or the 1-test, they have great stuff at (mods kick my ass for this) bodybuilding.com, i don't think they sell the stuff themselves, but they have a reference store, and try the Direct Connect Nutrition here at the ology store...all great stuff, defiantly tho if u are getting into the steroids, illigally, listen to swole, thats what everyone says is the best way to go

research, research, research

Death, at 165 pounds I can tell you that results in terms of size aren't going to come from a bottle without increased food.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES, I dont care about bodyfat too much so I count protein and calories, nothing else. Make sure to get in at least 5 meals a day, and spread your protein evenly through the day.

I keep track of calories at www.fitday.com using the Journal function, or you can keep a journal here as well. The only way to consistently increase weight on supplements, steroids, or naturally is to eat more than your maintenance calories.

Naturally I would increase 500 calories a day to start, on gear, 1000 or more depending on again allowable bodyfat gains.

death, i weigh 165 and im seriously eating around 3500 calories a day, try that, look at m1t if u want legal, and see how things go, try the diet plan before you get into pro-hormones and ect. keep the journal that mudge gave you, it's really helpful to make sure you write down everything good luck

Back