question about LIPO-6

I love it! 31 lbs of fat gone in 2 months. I use the ehedra free version.

It gives me the energy I need and my body temp gets warmer making me sweat more. Yet it doesn't fuck me up like ephedra products always did.

slugfast said:
any diet stuff you did, or primarily just major cardio?

Hey bro

For about the first month I did the low carb diet. I primarily consumed raw carrots sometimes dipped in ranch, nuts & seeds, protein shakes mixed in water. But I did some cheating here and there ;) .

I worked out with the weights hard 4-6 days a week and did 15 min of cardio after each workout ... or EOD.

I also rode my bike to and from work, and to and from the gym. About 8-9 miles per day, 5 days a week.

I load trucks at my job, so I am on my feet walking from place to place for a good 4 hours a night.

I did really good, and probably would have lost even more fat if I didn't cheat so much with pizza and chips and other crappy salty foods that taste very good.

For the second month I started eating more food like oatmeal with splenda, and lots of raw veggies and brown rice. But my protein intake comes pretty much from powder. I drink 2-3 shakes in the day and eat lots of oatmeal before work. At work I bring a gallon container with 10 scoops of protein powder and I either sip it every half hour, or about 40-50g protein every 2 hours. At work all I eat is raw carrots or broccoli.

The 2nd month of my diet I started drinking skim milk and cutting back on all the bad fats I was eating. So I lowered the fat, and upped the good carbs.

So now from about 1-pm - 730-pm I eat alot of oatmeal and rice all day as my food intake. 830-pm - 630am I eat raw broccoli / spinach / nuts / seeds. And protein shakes about every 2 hours.

When I start my cycle, I will eat much more food (I need that 3,000-4,000 calories!) Plus I will consume more protein via food intake. :)

LIPO-6: Your recipe for total and complete fat loss!

Ephedra Sinica 335 mg per serving: Ephedra Sinica is the king of all natural ephedrine alkaloids. Much stronger than its’ cousin Ma Huang and very rich in various ephedrine and l-norephedrine alkaloids, Ephedra Sinica attacks the ß1 and ß2 fat receptors.
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200 mg per serving: Pure pharmaceutical grade caffeine is used instead of the much weaker Guarana or Green Tea version to accelerate the release of free fatty acids from stored fat.
Citrus Aurantium 100 mg per serving: LIPO-6 contains specially standardized Citrus Aurantium with high levels of the ß3 fat receptor fighting agents Synephrine, N-methyl tyramine, Tyramine, Hordenine and Octopamine. This allows for a full and complete activation of all ß3 receptors, which is crucial for maximum fat loss.
Yohimbine HCL 3 mg per serving: Yohimbine HCL is a godsend for men who can’t get rid of their love handles and women who have difficulty losing body fat in those stubborn glute and thigh areas. Yohimbine HCL effectively blocks all three alpha receptor categories, which are predominantly located in the fat cells of the upper thighs, lower glutes and obliques. Check out the label of your ‘favorite’ fat-burner. If it doesn’t say Yohimbine HCL, you are not targeting your alpha receptors and you won’t get the results you are actually looking for: a slim waistline plus tight legs and buns.
Coleus Forskohlii 50 mg per serving: Coleus Forskohlii increases natural thyroid function, which is crucial for long term fat loss. Strict dieting generally slows down thyroid activity, which in turn makes it difficult to continuously lose fat over several weeks. A sluggish thyroid is also the main reason why people often times rebound after the conclusion of a diet and re-gain most of their fat. The Coleus Forskohlii in LIPO-6, which is standardized to a record high 20% of active Forskolin, lays the groundwork for you to keep the weight off.

rjx said:
I love it! 31 lbs of fat gone in 2 months. I use the ehedra free version.

It gives me the energy I need and my body temp gets warmer making me sweat more. Yet it doesn't fuck me up like ephedra products always did.

31LBS! What did it have that made you lose all the weight???

Nutrex Lipo 6 Rules

First, let me tell you Im a woman.
I Used Lipo 6 with ephedra (until it got banned).
Ive been using Lipo 6 (w/o ephedra now for many months).
Ive lost 85 lbs. Went from a size 22 to a size 8. I do weights and cardio. Eat a high protein low fat diet. I feel better than I ever have in my life. Lipo 6 is so rad! I feel good all the time. I havent experienced any negative side effects at all. I have lost so much fat . Its absolutely insane. I have built lean muscle all over my body. My stomach was NEVER flat. I always had rolls. I now have a super flat stomach. Glutes, inner thigh are becoming rock hard. I used to have a flabby back. Not any more. I had a 42 chest. Now 35. My hips were 50, now 39. My waist was 40, now Its 30. Im not perfect yet, but I am well on my way!!!

Im soooo stoked that I discovered it!!!
I highly recommend it (but you should always consult a physician first).
] :rockband:

Okay...here's a question for y'all...how many did you take?? Did you follow the dosage on the bottle or not? I was actually just talking to my boss about this stuff this morning and was considering taking it...

ok i just baught summa this shiat and i wanna know is it gonna kill my muscle along with the fairly low bodyfat i have, maybe 11-13% cuz i wanna keep all my gains and cut the shit out of my body fat!

Back