Question about pinning PEC

juandohh

Fart Knocker
SO, just wondering if a 1 inch 25g pin could damage something in the pec.

Also where exactly is a good place to pin the pec?

And let me as this, is it possible to a hit a nerve or vein that will severely hurt me in any way? Im not trying to have a huge lump or abcess in my pec. The risk of Gyno is bad enough as it is.

It really depends on what kind of slabs you might have for pecs. I use 25 5/8 on pecs and have never had an issue.

And let me as this, is it possible to a hit a nerve or vein that will severely hurt me in any way? Im not trying to have a huge lump or abcess in my pec. The risk of Gyno is bad enough as it is.

same as zeek for me, but depending on how much of the pin you leave out 1inch is fine. you can also cut the needle cover so that it serves to shorten the length of your needle if you're worried about overjabbing.

here's what i do, i hold my right hand over my left pec so that my thumb points straight up the crevice between the two pecs, then i spread my fingers evenly so that my pinky is sitting right over my nipple. i pin right around where the tip of my pointer finger is. and i go in pretty much perpendicular at a 90 degree angle. i've never had a problem aside from this last time when i did my cruise dose test with 2ml of tren ace into my right pec which i haven't pinned in about a year. that was some pip that i hope isn't there the 2nd time i go for it.

but nothing out of the ordinary happened right? I dont want to have another baseball lump. NO nerves or arteries/veins to get knicked?

nothing out of the ordinary. was my worst pin ever, and it is fine now 4 days later. wouldn't know anything ever happened. it didn't swell up bad or anything, but it was some serious PIP after feeling NOTHING in VG on both sides. reminded me how it came to be that tren ace and test prop are considered notoriously painful.

Pecs are my favorite spot, but I was very nervous with my first few pins. I used a 25g 1 in. I went mid pec where there was meat. I would keep the needle in a little longer than other sites and inject very slowly. One time I nicked a vein pulling out, but there was only a little more blood than normal.

didnt you have a buch of issues with your quad from a pin???

Dont take this the wrong way brother, but stick to pinning delts, glutes and quads. pec is a small muscle and can cause pip. most the guys who pin pecs are guys who have been in the game a while.

you can always try it, check out spotinjections.com. if you do try it, keep the ml low and follow all the cautionary steps.
im talking from personal experience, a pec shot gone bad will make a grown man cry.

just did a 25g i incher of 1.5cc in the pec keep ya updated.

Yes i had quad issues but i think it wasnt the gear cause the delts have took it like champs.

I've search for glute injections but its still VERY unclear to me. any help in that area?

And I aspirated and didnt go the whole inch into the pec if thats what you mean by being carefule. I gotta go to work peace people.

Pecs are my new favorite spot. I use slins. No pip. I go at a small angle, aspirate, and pin. I like pecs better then delts.

as nice as it seems to be able to pin pecs because of the ease of use with both hands and seeing everything right in front of you.

but im scared to death of doing it...dont know why but thats definitely a place that is 100% off my rotation :nonono2:

haha the first time kinda weirded me out too.... felt like i was at risk for puncturing a lung, or a ventricle! lol. totally unwarranted though, you get in, you do it, you get out, it feels good, you feel great, you move on. most i pinned in a pec was 3.2ml. felt some pressure and it was tight the next day, but it wasn't a huge ordeal.

Back