Question about some test cyp I aquired

Ridiculous87

Vitamin T
I thought about PMing a vet with this question but then decided to make a post instead. I have a vial of test cyp that looks legit. Has a european address on it, hologram sticker with company name, fancy label, looks real professional and the bro who I got it from says its made by Rexall. The brand is Genetech Pharmaceuticals. I'm not going to post a pic until I get confirmation that this is okay.

I can PM a pic of it too if that is easier.

I just want to know if people have heard of it or have any clue about its legitimacy.

Will post more information as requested. Thanks guys.

just post the stupid picture already, we don't give a fuck about you owning it... also 1 vial will last you like 4 weeks, test takes like 6 weeks to kick in...

Im aware of this, why the fuck would I buy 3 before I even know if it's legit. Eat a dick dennis, youve been nothing but a prick in every thread I've seen you post in. Got nothing useful to say? Get the fuck out of my thread.

Last edited:
Im aware of this, why the fuck would I buy 3 before I even know if it's legit. Eat a dick dennis, youve been nothing but a prick in every thread I've seen you post in. Got nothing useful to say? Get the fuck out of my thread.

:beertoast nicely said, but seriously you could just post a picture of the vial and someone could identify it, or coulda asked ahead of time if anyones heard of it :p what if your guy goes missing or something and you have no other connections, stuck with 1 vial

Lol whoever negged me is a fucking bitchmade. Eat a dick you fucking pussy. :)

Can a mod please move this thread to the picture forum. Thanks!

I haven't heard of this lab before. Is it Genetech Pharmaceuticals? Cause the vial says "Genetec Pharmaceuticals" and both bring up very limited results. The site of Genetech shows Test Cyp vial with blue lid and different label.

Best way to see if it's good is to just buy two more and run it to see.

Back