Question about Tren?

Hyperlite

How long does it take to begin noticing positive effects from Tren Acetate? 2-3weeks? It's been about two years since i've lurked heavily on the boards and it all has to come back to me.

Thanks-

Tren Enan is great. I thought it was "smoother" than Ace, in regard to side effects and my response to it. It took me about a month to really see some big results with Tren Enan, versus one week with Tren Ace.

Be carefull with Tren Enan, do not use it unless you have tried Tren Ace at least a handfull of times. Tren Enan takes quit awhile to clear your system given the long acting ester, so if you develope unpleasant side effects you will have them for some time and that could be a problem for you. Tren Enan has a way of "sneaking up" on you. It accumulates in your body given the Enan ester, so each week yoiu shoot it it builds up in your system. That is precisely why you should experiment with Tren Ace first to see how you react to Tren. Tren Ace clears your body in a matter of days, versus Tren Enan which can take weeks to clear out.

Back