Question about Universal Kits and Test E

Gobus

Heretic
I know for a 10 G conversion of powder Test E I need 2ml of 5% BA and 30.5 ml oil, but universalkits has magic solution. How much of this would I need for a 10 G powder conversion and how much oil?

Gobus said:
I know for a 10 G conversion of powder Test E I need 2ml of 5% BA and 30.5 ml oil, but universalkits has magic solution. How much of this would I need for a 10 G powder conversion and how much oil?

test enan is soluable in oil. all you need is oil and hormone. 10g of test enan will make 50ml of 200mg/ml. add the powder to oil, heat and stir til it melts. filter, bake and shoot. you can add BA if you like but it is not necessary.

Really? What if I wanted to make 250mg/ml? Would I just use 10g of Test E and then use 32.5ml of oil and that's it? It would be 40ml of solution at 250mg/ml.

mr.universe said:
Our kits are used for other types of gear as well which is why the solution is included.

But the magic solution is not needed for the Test E powder conversion, right? I'm gonna order another kit and just wondering so I can save the magic solution for another conversion. No use in wasting it.

you dont need a solvent for test enan. Best to purchase a graduated cylinder/beaker to measure final solution. add powder(paste) to beaker, then fill till you reach 40ml. you can make it 400mg/ml if you want, make it what ever strength you want to. it still dont need a solvent. if you wanna BA for partial sterility protection then by all means add it. Baking it for an hour on 250 after filtering is a good idea also. good luck

sifu said:
Would the kit itself work for EQ as well? Or would certain materials need to be added?

eq is already a liquid. all you do is dilute it to desired strength, filter, bake and shoot.

pullinbig said:
you dont need a solvent for test enan. Best to purchase a graduated cylinder/beaker to measure final solution. add powder(paste) to beaker, then fill till you reach 40ml. you can make it 400mg/ml if you want, make it what ever strength you want to. it still dont need a solvent. if you wanna BA for partial sterility protection then by all means add it. Baking it for an hour on 250 after filtering is a good idea also. good luck

Thanks for the info bro. Helped me out a lot :D

Back