Question for knowledgeable roid/testosterone guys

equel

First of all, Im 27 years old, been working out natty for about 8 years. Decent strength, 270kg deadlift etc. Im 177cm tall, around 75-90kg depending on bulk or cut.

Last couple of years, the gains have been extremely slow - not only that, but my libido is not as strong, I often feel tired and unmotivated, basically like a lazy piece of ***. I also feel some weird brain fog.

I was thinking maybe my natty T production is the problem. But instead of trying to get an appointment and blood test with my doctor - which is a pain in my feminist piece of shit country - I was thinking of "trying" a low/moderate dose of just testosterone, in an amount to get my levels to around 1500ng/dl, basically just to see how it "feels" - If Its a big difference in libido and motivation, sense of well being, or not.

What Im afraid of, is for this to make me sterile/kill me. Now, before you laugh your ass off (too late I guess), bare In mind Im from the worlds biggest feminist shit-hole where most talk about testosterone is taboo and Ive been told from day 1 that Its dangerous.

However, looking at all the roid monkeys in the world, who are using horse-level-dosages, managing to do fine, getting kids and not falling dead on their ass everywhere, Ive started to question this anti-testosterone-propaganda.

Anyway, as I said: Is it "safe" to try inject small doses of T for like 2-3 weeks just to see how it feels? am I risking my future fertility/life span?

Thanks for answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
What country do you live in just out of curiosity? Your best option is to get a blood test, now matter how much of a pain in the ass it is, judging by feeling isn't a good way to go about figuring out your test levels. For one your issues could be from something completely different and self prescribing test is just going to chance screwing yourself up worse. Second there's no way to tell if how you feel is from the test or just placibo effect or completely unrelated. And lastly 2-3 weeks even with test prop most likely isn't enough time to get any effects, especially something you can "feel". To answer your question, it won't kill you, it might make you sterile but probably not, but it will literally tell you nothing and is a waste of time, money, and still holds the possibility of screwing up your test production.

There are private blood tests available in many countries, but without knowing your country, it's difficult to point you in the proper direction.

I agree with Dickey, you need to address this from a medical stand point first, as you don't want to compound an existing problem by "feeling" out doses. Testosterone increases dopamine uptake, so you'd pretty much feel better (to an extent) provided you're actually at a dose that rivals or surpasses your natural production - making it very hard to actually tell if you're hypogonadal - or you just like dopamine like the rest of the human population. ;)

That, and without blood testing, you won't be able to accurately control estradiol or even know if you've recovered once you PCT (TRT is a life-long commitment), assuming that's your direction.

My .02c :)

This is about as sound as running a dbol oral tablet for a few days just to see if it beneficial.

When u mess with test thats not from ur natural prod, u get shut down. Even if it's for a short time.

IMO u should just get bloodwork done no mater how hard it is to do or pain in the butt and go from there if ur test levels are low ng/dl wise.

And if it's good and sound, then u need to suck it up and stop being a lazy bum like more than half our current population and start working with diet and training in better terms and consistency.

Last edited:
Mike and the others nailed.

Self admin of test may make u feel better but only briefly. The inevitable crash will make your current condition worse...much worse...trust me..I m the mental mod...get bloods.

Post result s.

And welcome b t w .

Back